Windows 10: Where/how can I download some of these windows main screen wallpapers to use as my default...

Discus and support Where/how can I download some of these windows main screen wallpapers to use as my default... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TomRozTV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp4i50/wherehow_can_i_download_some_of_these_windows/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TomRozTV, May 23, 2020.

1. Where/how can I download some of these windows main screen wallpapers to use as my default...

/u/TomRozTV, May 23, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 23, 2020
  3. dixie1471 Win User
    Nokia X6 Default Homescreen Wallpaper Download

Update - Problem is now fixed.

After a little playing I found the screen where you can choose the default Wallpaper.

Menu

Settings

Personal

Themes

Wallpaper

Select Default.

Although I had deleted all the Factory Images, it still knew the default and restored it back to my Homescreen Wallpaper.

What a Great Phone!

dixie1471, May 23, 2020
  4. Where/how can I download some of these windows main screen wallpapers to use as my default...

Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Where/how can I download some of these windows main screen wallpapers to use as my default...

1. Where/how can I download some of these windows main screen wallpapers to use as my default... - Similar Threads - Where download main

2. How can I change my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  3. How can I open apps on the main screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open apps on the main screen?: I don't always use my seconde screen. However if I close an app it will open on the same screen as it closes. That wouldn't be a problem except for the fact I don't always use my second screen.Now I always have to turn on the second screen then adjust the app windows and shut...
  4. How can I open apps on the main screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open apps on the main screen?: I don't always use my seconde screen. However if I close an app it will open on the same screen as it closes. That wouldn't be a problem except for the fact I don't always use my second screen.Now I always have to turn on the second screen then adjust the app windows and shut...
  5. where can I find a default profile template for Windows 11 to download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I find a default profile template for Windows 11 to download?: my default profile is corrupt , causing new user profiles to be corrupt. where can I download the original or a template default profile for win 11 that i can replace the existing one?...
  6. where can I find a default profile template for Windows 11 to download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I find a default profile template for Windows 11 to download?: my default profile is corrupt , causing new user profiles to be corrupt. where can I download the original or a template default profile for win 11 that i can replace the existing one?...
  7. change wallpaper on main login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    change wallpaper on main login screen: Hi guys, i can't seem to find the option to change wallpaper for the main login screen when i boot my pc. I canchange the lock screen and desktop. But not the main windows boot screen where I login? submitted by /u/Staphino5 [link] [comments]...
  8. Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen?: After Creator's Update, Windows 10 shows these new set of pictures along with some fun facts. Where can I get these images as wallpapers without the text? [img] 88509
  9. Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?: I like the new wallpapers that show up on the login screen but where are they? I would like to set them as my background for my desktop. 56438
  10. How can I enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly on windows 10?: Hello I want to enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly without OOBE after deploying from captured image on windows 10. I think it need some setting changes or some other jobs before capturing image. Anybody knows how can I do this? Thanks. 58456