Windows 10: Where i can download mscomm32.ocx?

Discus and support Where i can download mscomm32.ocx? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-download-mscomm32ocx/ca9ec912-ef99-4edf-9172-934c48ede5f7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alexey Ace, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Where i can download mscomm32.ocx?

Thanks!

:)

Alexey Ace, Sep 22, 2020
  2. StenenT Win User

Missing file: MSComm32.ocx

I can not find any file MSComm32.ocx, it seems that it is missing in the computer I need to know if it possible to download some kind of repairing and new MSComm32.ocx files?

StenenT, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Missing file: MSComm32.ocx

Hello you can try to register it via this method:

Click the Start button.

Type "command" in the search box > right click > run as administrator

Type: regsvr32 /u MSCOMM32.OCX.

(you may get an error here... that means this wont work any further)

Hit ENTER. This will UN-REGISTER your file.

Type: regsvr32 /i MSCOMM32.OCX.

Hit enter. This will re-register your file.

Close the command prompt window.

Re-start the program associated with MSCOMM32.OCX error.

Zackary Vanosdol, Sep 22, 2020
  4. StenenT Win User

Where i can download mscomm32.ocx?

Missing file: MSComm32.ocx

Good Morning, I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 with Windows 10. A while ago the computer was extremly slow and I had to do a recovery operation. I used the option where all my personal files was saved. After the recovery I was unable to run one of my programs (Logger32).
    The computer said: File MSComm32.ocx is missing. After many attemps I deleted the program and downloaded a new copy of the program. Download works fine and I can extract the program but when I run the exe. for installing it stops. Now it says "error ". I run
    it as Admin and I have set the UAC to minimum. As I understand the file: MSComm32.ocx is necessary for running my program. Is there any way to restore this file in all places it is needed or what to do?

StenenT, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Where i can download mscomm32.ocx?

1. Where i can download mscomm32.ocx? - Similar Threads - Where download mscomm32

2. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64: I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 64-bit Laptop. A communications software program I downloaded and tried to use, gave me an error that file MSCOMM32.OCX is missing. Please advise me how I can find and download the missing MSCOMM32.OCX file. I understand that one I...
  3. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64: I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 64-bit Laptop. A communications software program I downloaded and tried to use, gave me an error that file MSCOMM32.OCX is missing. Please advise me how I can find and download the missing MSCOMM32.OCX file. I understand that one I...
  4. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?

Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?: I'm trying to fix my networked printer issue using the method described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/status-windows-10-2004#2737msgdesc In order to reconfigure the RPC dynamic port range, I'm attempting to use the procedure found here:...
  6. Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?: I'm trying to fix my networked printer issue using the method described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/status-windows-10-2004#2737msgdesc In order to reconfigure the RPC dynamic port range, I'm attempting to use the procedure found here:...
  7. Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Where can I download FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I download FSX: Hi forum Can someone please tell me where I can download flight simulator x, I know there is a new flight simulator incoming but I want to try flight simulator x before, I heard the game had a high level development....
  9. MSCOMM32.OCX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSCOMM32.OCX: Dear Admin, I would like to use MSCOMM32.OCX to communicate my excel with an Arduino board by serial port. I did it a lot of time easily on different laptops but now, I have a problem. OS is x-64 based Win10 home single language 10.0.18362 on AMD A6-6220, office is...
  10. OCX Files won't download

OCX Files won't download: I am trying to assist a colleague, who has a PC with a 64 bit, Windows 10 O/S, getting a program to run. I should explain that the program was copied onto a disk from my PC and loaded onto the colleague's PC from the disk. On the colleague's PC the parts of the program...