Windows 10: Where I can download the User Migration Tool for Windows 10

Discus and support Where I can download the User Migration Tool for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wasn't to transfer all the data from my old computer to the new one. However doing it manually takes time and before we use the User Migration Tool,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Issa_1507, May 5, 2019.

1. Issa_1507 Win User

Where I can download the User Migration Tool for Windows 10

I wasn't to transfer all the data from my old computer to the new one. However doing it manually takes time and before we use the User Migration Tool, but it seems that the app is not available in Microsoft Store now.

Any suggestion what to use or where I can download that app?

:)

Issa_1507, May 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, May 5, 2019
  3. Download Windows 10 TH/RS

So they're not updating the ISOs available via the Windows 10 download tool?

FordGT90Concept, May 5, 2019
  4. Where I can download the User Migration Tool for Windows 10

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Where I can download the User Migration Tool for Windows 10

1. Where I can download the User Migration Tool for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Where download User

2. What is the best user migration tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best user migration tool?: When reinstalling/replacing PC's or moving PC/user to Azure, we would like to be able to keep the users complete desktop experience somehow.When a user logs in to Azure, or onto a newly deployed PC, they start with spending hours attempting to set up things visually "the way...
  3. What is the best user migration tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best user migration tool?: When reinstalling/replacing PC's or moving PC/user to Azure, we would like to be able to keep the users complete desktop experience somehow.When a user logs in to Azure, or onto a newly deployed PC, they start with spending hours attempting to set up things visually "the way...
  4. What is the best user migration tool?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?: Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?The only switch is /localonly but when migrating AD accounts you can specify specific accounts.Thanks...
  6. Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?: Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?The only switch is /localonly but when migrating AD accounts you can specify specific accounts.Thanks...
  7. Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. What is the "Windows 10 Upgrade Tool" and where can I download it and find docs

What is the "Windows 10 Upgrade Tool" and where can I download it and find docs: These Feature Updates are becoming quite annoying. I am a MSP. All my clients are running Windows 10. Automated Feature Updates are always a problem. Here is the latest script: Download the file...
  9. Where can I download older versions of Windows 10 Media Creation Tools

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download older versions of Windows 10 Media Creation Tools: Hi guys, I want to reset my PC whilst keeping all my settings, programs and files. My PC is also one of the machines that is not currently compatible with Windows 10 2004. So basically, as the title says, where can I get older versions of the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool....
  10. Where can I download the media creation tool for a previous version of Windows 10?

Where can I download the media creation tool for a previous version of Windows 10?: Windows 10 Pro 1809 installation fails. I want to download a media creation tool that creates the installation file for Windows 10 Pro 1803. Where can I download this tool?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user migration tool windows 10