Windows 10: Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

Discus and support Where I can find folder with Xbox App games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hendrick Parra, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full. Because of the HDD sometimes the game doesn't charge the textures very well, so I decided to delete some files and open up a space for the FH5 in my SSD, I started moving the game to my SSD. Settings>Apps>Apps & Features > Move. but in the middle of the process, the power went out and the process was canceled, I'm not able to open the game, I uninstalled but the space in my SSD is less than it was before moving the game, so I think th

:)

Hendrick Parra, Dec 13, 2021

2. Cannot open Xbox App game bar

Hi Jamie,

Issues with saving your video clips or using the Game bar on Windows 10 are possibly caused by an outdated Xbox app or a corrupted folder on Windows Explorer. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you move your saved video clips to another folder within
    the PC. The next saved videos will automatically go to the new folder.

If the issue persists, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache. Then, uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to manually update it by following the steps below:

To reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

To update the Xbox App:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage  
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.  

You can also sign in to another use to isolate if there is an issue with your profile.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 13, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 13, 2021
  4. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

1. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games? - Similar Threads - Where find folder

2. Where can i find a Zipped Folder and/or Filled Folder PNG or ICO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i find a Zipped Folder and/or Filled Folder PNG or ICO?: I made a shortcut to a file messing around when i wanted to change the txt file icon to a folder, but, as always, its never that easy. the folder icons are not full, and i needed one of those, but overall, couldnt find one.I then looked for a Zipped/Compressed Folder image to...
  3. Where can i find a Zipped Folder and/or Filled Folder PNG or ICO?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i find a Zipped Folder and/or Filled Folder PNG or ICO?: I made a shortcut to a file messing around when i wanted to change the txt file icon to a folder, but, as always, its never that easy. the folder icons are not full, and i needed one of those, but overall, couldnt find one.I then looked for a Zipped/Compressed Folder image to...
  4. Where can i find a Zipped Folder and/or Filled Folder PNG or ICO?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?: My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full. Because of the HDD sometimes the game doesn't charge the textures very well, so I decided to delete some files and open up a...
  6. Where can I find the Xbox version of Taptiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the Xbox version of Taptiles?: I uninstalled the Xbox version of Taptiles & now I can't find that version to reinstall. The Microsoft Store only seems to have the Arkadium version, which I don't like. It doesn't show all of my previous achievements. I have been playing Taptiles for years & now I am very...
  7. where can I find the spam/junk folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find the spam/junk folder: where can I find the spam/junk folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-spamjunk-folder/aad4a017-100a-43b0-a73e-78f000ef8a70
  8. Where can i find screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find screenshots?: When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder but cant find the one. Anyone knows where it is? Its a HP elitebook 840, windows 10 pro, version 2004. I don't know when i got...
  9. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  10. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36