Windows 10: where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my...

Discus and support where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my brother or even if its working or updated not updates i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jul 5, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my...

where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my brother or even if its working or updated not updates i downloaded trojan and even if i cloned the disk its ruined too or if i use only c the d would be good or if i use d it would not be ruined if the file is in c drive but i use d then it would be good or it ruined too and if i use d drive and use c it would be better win 10 on another c drive or win 7 on another d drive even if its updated i dont use that so i use windows 10 its ruined then i guess

:)

sanyijani, Jul 5, 2021

2. Confused about hard drives: HDD and SSD

Browsing through the Microsoft Store for a new pc, I see various hard drives listed, such as:

16GB eMMC

32GB eMMC

500GB 5400 RPM HDD

2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz

32GB SSD [?]

64GB SSD

I understand that solid state drives are good, though expensive. What I don't understand is what size of an SSD would be the equivalent of, say, a terabyte HD? It seems that 64GB is the largest SSD offered here. What size HDD would equal that capacity?

And, BTW, what is an eMMC?

Grandpa Jim, Jul 5, 2021
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    HDD to SSD

I don't understand why you changed the boot order in your BIOS.

When you image or clone an HDD, and restore the image or clone to an SSD, you've got an identical copy of your computer on a different hard drive. Nothing has changed, really. So the next step is to remove the HDD from your computer and replace it with the
    SSD, then carry on as normal.

BulldogXX, Jul 5, 2021
  4. where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my...

little cat, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my...

1. where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my... - Similar Threads - where got ssd

2. How can I take the pen out of the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I take the pen out of the laptop: I dont know how to take the pen out of the laptop, my laptop does have a surface pen feature I checked and I am 100% sure it does, but I cant take it out of the laptop, or I just dont know how....
  3. How can I take the pen out of the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I take the pen out of the laptop: I dont know how to take the pen out of the laptop, my laptop does have a surface pen feature I checked and I am 100% sure it does, but I cant take it out of the laptop, or I just dont know how....
  4. Taking Out CPU

Taking Out CPU: How do I take out the CPU on this kind of computer? I don’t even really know where the CPU is in the first place, because the computers they show online are much more different than mine....
  5. BSOD when I take out my charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I take out my charger: I get a BSOD when I remove my charger, the charger is original and came with the laptop, I am currently running Windows 11 but I had the same issues on Windows 10. I have done a factory reset but that didn't solve any problems. After the BSOD a file appears in the minidump...
  6. BSOD when I take out my charger

BSOD when I take out my charger: I get a BSOD when I remove my charger, the charger is original and came with the laptop, I am currently running Windows 11 but I had the same issues on Windows 10. I have done a factory reset but that didn't solve any problems. After the BSOD a file appears in the minidump...
  7. Can I take an ssd out of my laptop and use it in a desktop to run Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I take an ssd out of my laptop and use it in a desktop to run Windows?: I have a compatible ssd in my laptop that has windows on it, but can I take it out and install it in a desktop with no problems? Or will it not let me because it's a companies tech. By the way if it's helpful the manufacturer is Acer and it's an Aspire 5 514-54...
  8. Should I take the battery out of my dead laptops?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I take the battery out of my dead laptops?: Hello everyone :D I have two laptops that one, barely work and I don't use anymore, and two, is completely dead. One is a Chromebook and the other is a Windows. I'm just wondering if I should attempt to remove the battery in them just in case of a fire hazard? Or is that...
  9. How can I see all the files taking up space on my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I see all the files taking up space on my hard drive?: I have a 1TB HDD that really has a capacity of 931GB. I wanted to grab Microsoft Flight Simulator which is a big, big program so I was clearing out my hard drive and filtered the drive for files size:> 900MB and went down the list deleting various unnecessary files. After...
  10. microphone screeching everytime i take my headphones out

in Windows 10 Customization
    microphone screeching everytime i take my headphones out: hi guys so my question is does anyone know why my microphone makes a screeching sound whenever I take my headphones out of my laptop...