Windows 10: Where id MS HIde WOrd 2019?

Discus and support Where id MS HIde WOrd 2019? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm new to this forum but a long-time computer user, and have been using Windows since 3.1. I was also a programmer for way too mnay years. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KenDuncan, Dec 19, 2020.

1. KenDuncan Win User

Where id MS HIde WOrd 2019?

I'm new to this forum but a long-time computer user, and have been using Windows since 3.1. I was also a programmer for way too mnay years. However, some of the internals of how Windows 10 does things is not clear to me.

I am using WIndows 10 on a desktop PC and since it was builit from scracth, it does not have a brand name. The solid state drive and the smaller magnectic disk iare both Western Digital.

Last weekend, my computer suddenly shut down and I could not restart it. I could not reset Windows 10 because each time I restarted the system said "Undoing changes." I tried "repair"ing WIndows but it didn't help. So now, most of my system was back up by someone who installed a Windows 10 fresh. That's fine. He said the Boot loader was missing. Since I didn't do any upgrades, and I don't mess around with the system, especially the code for booting (htat would be extemely stupid), it must be that my last Windows 10 update (I keep it current) must be responsible. I don't know how buyt I'm ready to disallow MS from making any more updates for any reason whatsoever. But, I digress.

However, lots of things are lots. (I thought that backing up C: would include Documents, Downloads, Photots, etc. but apparenlty not and I lost all that it seems). Two years ago I purchased Word 2019. It theory, Word 2019 was downloaded to my computer and installed. Well, since the entire system was wiped, it's not installed now and I cannot find where Windows 10 sotred the installaion files. Any suggestions of where to look? I I looked in Program Files and Progam Files X86 but did not see anything that looked correct. Since my information about the purhcase was all on my computer, I can't go back and find any product key, serial number, or anything else and thus have no way to show Mircrosoft that I did actaully but the product. I hate this diskless installation approahc. If I had a disk, I woul dhave been using Word 2019 by now instead of typeing this is frustration. IF MS did the reasonable thing and provided a flash drive or something, I'd still have the product. Having no physical medai si a great strategy to make a customer have to buy new copies of things that they already payed for.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

:)

KenDuncan, Dec 19, 2020

2. hide call id future

Hi Harendra,

To hide your Caller ID on your Lumia 540, please follow these simple steps:

• From the Start screen, swipe left.
    • Scroll and tap Phone.
    • Tap the Menu icon.
    • Tap Settings/call settings.
    • Tap the Show my caller ID to drop-down.
    • Tap to select the desired option from the list.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Quicken ID not recognized in Quicken 2019 after 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details in order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• When you say, “Quicken 2019 will no longer recognize Quicken” what happens when you try to sign in to Quicken 2019?
    • Do you receive any error message/code? If yes, what is the error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the Quicken article Quicken ID Sign In Troubleshooting and
    see if that helps.

For more information, you can refer the article
    Quicken ID Frequently Asked Questions

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Where id MS HIde WOrd 2019? - Similar Threads - Where HIde WOrd

2. Where are they hiding?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are they hiding?: I need to delete the following files.Windows lock screen pictures that I have used in the past but ARE NOT from Windows Spotlight & I have deleted all the images in the hidden folder on Windows C: drive...
  3. Where are they hiding?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are they hiding?: I need to delete the following files.Windows lock screen pictures that I have used in the past but ARE NOT from Windows Spotlight & I have deleted all the images in the hidden folder on Windows C: drive...
  4. Where are they hiding?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are they hiding?: I need to delete the following files.Windows lock screen pictures that I have used in the past but ARE NOT from Windows Spotlight https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-they-hiding/53d638d7-059f-455f-b5b7-cb4555b58b9d
  5. Ms Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Word: When I open Ms Word then it automatically open in Chrome but I want to open it as an app so how can I do this....pls reply? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word/49ff8dad-2dc2-4cf3-9cf0-3e8aa75b3e9d
  6. Ms Word

Ms Word: When I open Ms Word then it automatically open in Chrome but I want to open it as an app so how can I do this....pls reply? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word/49ff8dad-2dc2-4cf3-9cf0-3e8aa75b3e9d
  7. MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word: I lost my Word files when my hard drive crashed last week Where can I get download for my new hard drive ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word/1cfbe2cf-d742-4f22-8e33-f1ed07672b58
  8. MS Word

MS Word: I lost my Word files when my hard drive crashed last week Where can I get download for my new hard drive ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word/1cfbe2cf-d742-4f22-8e33-f1ed07672b58
  9. Where did MS Hide Word 2019?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where did MS Hide Word 2019?: I'm new to this forum but a long-time computer user, and have been using Windows since 3.1. I was also a programmer for way too mnay years. However, some of the internals of how Windows 10 does things is not clear to me. I am using WIndows 10 on a desktop PC and since it was...
  10. MS WORD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS WORD: Whenever I save a Word document choosing the path in my desktop system it is successfully done. But when I access this Word file later on in the path it is saved 'windows explorer' hangs and the saved Word file is not opening. When I go to the task manager it shows windows...