Windows 10: Where in the world of Microsoft is Windows 10 student installation and licence download?

Discus and support Where in the world of Microsoft is Windows 10 student installation and licence download? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everybody I need windows 10 licence key. With these student email accounts, we are licenced for all windows products. Bills are paid by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VFX Student - Aki, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Where in the world of Microsoft is Windows 10 student installation and licence download?

Hello everybody

I need windows 10 licence key. With these student email accounts, we are licenced for all windows products. Bills are paid by the school. I have done it once, I have with the guidance of my teacher found the links to download links that give us the chance to download windows 10 installation media and an activation key. I have tried several times to find it again, and again and again. I have called Microsoft support, and all they can say is contact the school. Its summer, school is closed. If I am right, windows 10 student licences are single use only. Earlier this summer, I took my computer to PC store and they had to re-install windows 10 with a licence of their own that I had to purchase, because there was no knowledge of access to Microsoft student licence keys.

Please help

:)

VFX Student - Aki, Jul 31, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 31, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Where in the world of Microsoft is Windows 10 student installation and licence download?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Where in the world of Microsoft is Windows 10 student installation and licence download?

1. Where in the world of Microsoft is Windows 10 student installation and licence download? - Similar Threads - Where world Microsoft

2. Where to download Windows 10 Pro installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to download Windows 10 Pro installation?: I purchased a license from the official Microsoft website and saw the download link on the purchase screen. However, I waited to download it, and now I can no longer find the download link.I still have the confirmation email containing the order number and other transaction...
  3. Where to download Windows 10 Pro installation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to download Windows 10 Pro installation?: I purchased a license from the official Microsoft website and saw the download link on the purchase screen. However, I waited to download it, and now I can no longer find the download link.I still have the confirmation email containing the order number and other transaction...
  4. Where to download Windows 10 Pro installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is download and install world of tanks blitz for windows 10 from Microsoft Store App and...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is download and install world of tanks blitz for windows 10 from Microsoft Store App and...: Is download and install world of tanks blitz for windows 10 from Microsoft Store App and Web free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-download-and-install-world-of-tanks-blitz-for/ed64f8af-23c3-42eb-9d60-69c989f8d4c9
  6. Is download and install world of tanks blitz for windows 10 from Microsoft Store App and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is download and install world of tanks blitz for windows 10 from Microsoft Store App and...: Is download and install world of tanks blitz for windows 10 from Microsoft Store App and Web free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-download-and-install-world-of-tanks-blitz-for/ed64f8af-23c3-42eb-9d60-69c989f8d4c9
  7. Is download and install world of tanks blitz for windows 10 from Microsoft Store App and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Where can I find a Microsoft 2010 Office Home and Student download?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where can I find a Microsoft 2010 Office Home and Student download?: I have a retail product key. Bought from Digital River. 166843
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Microsoft Licence: Hey all! So, I've been looking for a new laptop and found this one. https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/NBKLEN14514/Lenovo-Ideapad-S145-Laptop-156-AMD-A9-9425-8GB-512 All is well, until I discovered it had Windows 10 Home SMode, which is a locked down version. I don't want...
  10. i canot download microsoft world

in Windows 10 Customization
    i canot download microsoft world: hello please help me to download ms world for my laptop version or help me to find best version foe my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-canot-download-microsoft-world/ab3ca062-4a15-4a26-b042-4c6717cdb5c0