Windows 10: Where in Windows 10 are the scanned files for Windows Fax and Scan App?

Discus and support Where in Windows 10 are the scanned files for Windows Fax and Scan App? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Windows 10 laptop, connected to a canon. I see an abbreviation of where the scan went, but it stops at the first two locations this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by djmimimi, Jan 10, 2020.

1. djmimimi Win User

Where in Windows 10 are the scanned files for Windows Fax and Scan App?

I have a Lenovo Windows 10 laptop, connected to a canon. I see an abbreviation of where the scan went, but it stops at the first two locations this PC/Silvi/ and that's it. I can't find the scans when I go to Silvi, can not find the scanned docs, etc. I went to the Photos folders and still can't find em.

I Scanned in a bunch of photos. So, where the heck are they??

:)

djmimimi, Jan 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jan 10, 2020
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Where in Windows 10 are the scanned files for Windows Fax and Scan App? - Similar Threads - Where are scanned

2. Windows 10 Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Fax and Scan: In Windows 10, I used Windows Fax and Scan to receive a 17-page fax of medical records. It seemed to work OK and I can view and scroll through the fax with Fax Message. However, when I attempt to print the fax, it seems it always print one page only the first page, regardless...
  3. Windows 10 fax & scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 fax & scan: will windows 10 fax and scan receive faxes if you are logged off computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/f9329eea-5e0a-4080-a2e5-d79b8221c652
  4. Windows 10 Fax and Scan

Windows 10 Fax and Scan: Why can't I activate Windows 10 Fax and Scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-and-scan/a2f8ab8c-241b-48db-bb7f-a3e1f8298dc4
  5. Windows 10 fax & scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 fax & scan: My MFC has a document feeder and I am trying to determine how to scan multiple docs into 1 file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/7a520b9c-8315-4a58-935f-83428e0bd9dc
  6. Windows 10 fax and scan.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 fax and scan.: After I scan a document, it is highlighted on a list of documents scanned. A new problem has arisen. When I click on the listed scanned document to view it, it will not open and I get : "This application can't open" Any help would be appreciated. Adrian...
  7. Windows 10 fax and scan

Windows 10 fax and scan: Why is there no place to scan from a printer scanner to my new Windows 10 computer Windows fax and Scan worked well on the old windows 7 one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-and-scan/aa3c7c22-1f65-4c7c-916a-4fadee1d8ecd
  8. Windows 10 - FAX & Scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - FAX & Scan: System is telling me 'No scanners detected' although I have a scanner installed and which was working perfectly when last used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/7c238717-810b-464c-a880-69a3a28c1f90
  9. Windows 10 Fax & Scan

Windows 10 Fax & Scan: I have an external voice modem attached to my Dell 8700. The modem appears to be working but I am not able to successfully fax from it. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated....
  10. Windows FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS

Windows FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS: I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER AND WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS. MY OLD COMPUTER STILL DOES. BOTH HAVE WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan-will-not-scan-documents/b843f4e1-2cd5-46e8-943f-42bcd534e94b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to view files and search pages that show up on a scan

2. upgrade windows fax