Windows 10: Where is and what is One Cloud?

Discus and support Where is and what is One Cloud? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What ever OneCloud is I don't want it. How do get rid of the constant request to sign in to One Drive. I don't want it or need it. I don't use Cortina.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbaraStancel, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Where is and what is One Cloud?

What ever OneCloud is I don't want it. How do get rid of the constant request to sign in to One Drive. I don't want it or need it. I don't use Cortina. I don't want my computer talking to me. It is a service instrument, not my personal friend. I don't have a smart phone, ipad or any other device. I back up my computer on a separate hard drive AND a storage unit. I have no need to access my files or computer from a source other than this chair in my house. How do I stop the messages about One Drive?

:)

BarbaraStancel, Oct 15, 2020

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Oct 15, 2020
  4. rocaw Win User

Where is and what is One Cloud?

cloud history

Hi LeoRoach,

Before I can suggest any troubleshooting steps, can you please clarify what do you mean when you said clearing the cloud history? Are you pertaining to the browsing history of the web browser that you’re using? Kindly explain further so that I can suggest
    the proper solution for your concern.

We’ll wait for your response.

Bob

rocaw, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Where is and what is One Cloud?

1. Where is and what is One Cloud? - Similar Threads - Where Cloud

2. Where did my PC backup to, is it on the cloud, and if so how can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did my PC backup to, is it on the cloud, and if so how can I delete it?: I got a prompt upon restarting my computer saying it's time to back up my files. I hit continue so I could say no to everything, since my only other options was "remind me in 3 days." Problem is, it only asked me if I wanted to connect to Windows from my phone, did some...
  3. Where did my PC backup to, is it on the cloud, and if so how can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where did my PC backup to, is it on the cloud, and if so how can I delete it?: I got a prompt upon restarting my computer saying it's time to back up my files. I hit continue so I could say no to everything, since my only other options was "remind me in 3 days." Problem is, it only asked me if I wanted to connect to Windows from my phone, did some...
  4. Where did my PC backup to, is it on the cloud, and if so how can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Where can I safely and reliably upload all my files from my computer to the cloud without...

Where can I safely and reliably upload all my files from my computer to the cloud without...: I am trying to safely upload all my files and downloads into the cloud in case anything happens to my computer, but I don't know which service I could use for that. I know Google Photos is an option, but I have too many downloads on my computer—about 11 thousand, which mostly...
  6. Where can I safely and reliably upload all my files from my computer to the cloud without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I safely and reliably upload all my files from my computer to the cloud without...: I am trying to safely upload all my files and downloads into the cloud in case anything happens to my computer, but I don't know which service I could use for that. I know Google Photos is an option, but I have too many downloads on my computer—about 11 thousand, which mostly...
  7. wheres the cloud launch button on my microsoft? in 2023 if i cant turn a bitnami off a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wheres the cloud launch button on my microsoft? in 2023 if i cant turn a bitnami off a...: in 2023 years of living on this place and through the rapid evolution of ai and tech how is the average person supposed to live without joining in on malicious tech plugs their needs to be a readily monetary revenue collection service and conversion system on the everymans...
  8. wheres the cloud launch button on my microsoft? in 2023 if i cant turn a bitnami off a...

wheres the cloud launch button on my microsoft? in 2023 if i cant turn a bitnami off a...: in 2023 years of living on this place and through the rapid evolution of ai and tech how is the average person supposed to live without joining in on malicious tech plugs their needs to be a readily monetary revenue collection service and conversion system on the everymans...
  9. Where is the Cloud Install file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Cloud Install file: Hello,I did a cloud install reset on Windows 10 and it didn't work. Now I want to find the location where the cloud install is installed so I can delete it and free up space....
  10. Where is the Cloud Install file

Where is the Cloud Install file: Hello,I did a cloud install reset on Windows 10 and it didn't work. Now I want to find the location where the cloud install is installed so I can delete it and free up space....