Windows 10: Where is "COMPUTER"

Discus and support Where is "COMPUTER" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows downloaded and installed 10 on my computer that has been 7 without permission much to my surprise. One of my programs won't run and I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tgregg6721, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Where is "COMPUTER"

Windows downloaded and installed 10 on my computer that has been 7 without permission much to my surprise. One of my programs won't run and I've been told it should. I tried to reinstall it in 10 to see if that would work but it didn't auto load like it does in 7 and I can't find what used to be "COMPUTER" so I can manually do SETUP. I'm 71 and not quick like many of you young people so I'd appreciate some guidance. Thank you, Gregg

:)

tgregg6721, Jun 7, 2016

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Jun 7, 2016
  3. okinawa---01, Jun 7, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Where is "COMPUTER"

"Computer" is now called This PC.

In the search box next to the Start button, type this pc > press Enter key.

The screenshot below will be similar to what you will see...................

Hope that answers your question.

Where is "COMPUTER" [​IMG]

davidhk, Jun 7, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

davidhk, Jun 7, 2016
  6. I guess I am really ignorant on this 10 thing. I don't see a start button. Do you mean where it says ASK ME ANYTHING

tgregg6721, Jun 7, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    The "ask me anything" is your search box.
    Click inside the box and it will turn white.
    You can then type this pc > press Enter.

Where is "COMPUTER" [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Where is "COMPUTER"

1. Where is "COMPUTER" - Similar Threads - Where COMPUTER

2. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  3. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  4. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...: I have turned off all notifications, brought the "system sounds" volume down to zero, and checked all my running apps to see why I hear a chime every few minutes, and nothing has worked. I have also checked my USB drivers and unplugged them and nothing is helping. Please tell...
  6. My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...

My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...: I have turned off all notifications, brought the "system sounds" volume down to zero, and checked all my running apps to see why I hear a chime every few minutes, and nothing has worked. I have also checked my USB drivers and unplugged them and nothing is helping. Please tell...
  7. Where can i get a free computer at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i get a free computer at: Do your company still have free computer for students? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-free-computer-at/8dc90b3c-b933-498b-afae-4a9b981f048d
  8. Where can i get a free computer at

Where can i get a free computer at: Do your company still have free computer for students? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-free-computer-at/8dc90b3c-b933-498b-afae-4a9b981f048d
  9. Weird system issues where computer freeze randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird system issues where computer freeze randomly: So for a few months while playing wow classic, my game and sometimes whole computer can freeze for up to sometimes 30 seconds at once where wow.exe can almost crash but it always recovers. I've saved my event log but I'm not finding an option to attach them anywhereMy...
  10. Weird system issues where computer freeze randomly

Weird system issues where computer freeze randomly: So for a few months while playing wow classic, my game and sometimes whole computer can freeze for up to sometimes 30 seconds at once where wow.exe can almost crash but it always recovers. I've saved my event log but I'm not finding an option to attach them anywhereMy...