Windows 10: Where is Cortana for Belgian users?

Discus and support Where is Cortana for Belgian users? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all, I'm from Belgium and still waiting for Cortana. I can't find any news on when it will be available for us. Anyone here that knows more about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Solidjeuh, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Solidjeuh Win User

Where is Cortana for Belgian users?

Hey all,

I'm from Belgium and still waiting for Cortana.
    I can't find any news on when it will be available for us.
    Anyone here that knows more about this?

I know we can use it by changing our region and language, but then some other function also think we are not in Belgium anymore lol ..

They said it would be available for us in 2017.
    Almost 2019 now and still nothing..

:)

Solidjeuh, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Where is Cortana for Belgian users?

cortana

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest you to turn off Cortana and turn it on again. Steps to do that are below:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Go to Time & Language, to Speech, then select
      Speech, inking, & typing privacy settings under Related Settings.
    • Click Stop getting to know me to turn off Cortana.
    • Click Get to know me to turn on Cortana.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you create a new user account with the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start button, and select Control Panel.
    • Select User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click User Account, then
      Manage Accounts.
    • Click Add a new user.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Where is Cortana for Belgian users?

1. Where is Cortana for Belgian users? - Similar Threads - Where Cortana Belgian

2. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  3. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  4. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where is Cortana's notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana's notebook?: Cortana version: 2.2101.15643.0, Windows version: 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 Where can I find Cortana's notebook? I saw screenshots from the search bar, but this is how it looks for me: [ATTACH] I thought it was the search icon, but when I decided to change the icon to bar,...
  6. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box. I recently changed my language to english on my computer....
  7. Cortana settings...where????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana settings...where????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joeyat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2e5xu/cortana_settingswhere/
  8. Where is the Cortana Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the Cortana Settings?: Just updated to Windows 2004. Cortana got a huge overhaul. But I am having trouble finding the settings for Cortana. I searched in PC Settings and got nothing. How can I configure Cortana now? submitted by /u/S0uvik [link] [comments]...
  9. Where is Cortana for Belgian users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is Cortana for Belgian users?: Hey all, I'm from Belgium and still waiting for Cortana. I can't find any news on when it will be available for us. Anyone here that knows more about this? I know we can use it by changing our region and language, but then some other function also think we are not in...
  10. where is cortana?

in Cortana
    where is cortana?: I don't see cortana in the taskbar. Where is my cortana? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cortana/16d3c752-46f1-4a20-a6f9-fc1036d9ef28"