Windows 10: Where is Cortana in the Chrome Taskbar?

Discus and support Where is Cortana in the Chrome Taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The taskbar was white with Cortana. Now it is black With windows taskbar in Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanByron, Jul 29, 2019.

1. AlanByron Win User

Where is Cortana in the Chrome Taskbar?

The taskbar was white with Cortana. Now it is black With windows taskbar in Chrome

:)

AlanByron, Jul 29, 2019
  2. JanJan Win User

chrome + taskbar autohide problem

So i set my taskbar autohide. whenever chrome is in fullscreen, when i hover around the corner, the taskbar wont appear. It works with other browsers....

JanJan, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Where is Cortana in the Chrome Taskbar?

Cortana disappeared after installing Google Chrome in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What do you mean when you say “Cortana disappeared after installing google chrome”?
    • Are you not able to access Cortana?
    • What happens when you press Windows key on the keyboard and search for an application?

Follow the steps below and check if you are able to access Cortana again.

• Right click on the taskbar and hover the mouse over to
      Cortana option.
    • Click on Show search box or Show Cortana icon
      option and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Where is Cortana in the Chrome Taskbar?

1. Where is Cortana in the Chrome Taskbar? - Similar Threads - Where Cortana Chrome

2. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  3. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  4. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where is Cortana's notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana's notebook?: Cortana version: 2.2101.15643.0, Windows version: 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 Where can I find Cortana's notebook? I saw screenshots from the search bar, but this is how it looks for me: [ATTACH] I thought it was the search icon, but when I decided to change the icon to bar,...
  6. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box. I recently changed my language to english on my computer....
  7. Cortana settings...where????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana settings...where????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joeyat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2e5xu/cortana_settingswhere/
  8. Where is the Cortana Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the Cortana Settings?: Just updated to Windows 2004. Cortana got a huge overhaul. But I am having trouble finding the settings for Cortana. I searched in PC Settings and got nothing. How can I configure Cortana now? submitted by /u/S0uvik [link] [comments]...
  9. where is cortana?

in Cortana
    where is cortana?: I don't see cortana in the taskbar. Where is my cortana? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cortana/16d3c752-46f1-4a20-a6f9-fc1036d9ef28"
  10. Where is Cortana for Belgian users?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is Cortana for Belgian users?: Hey all, I'm from Belgium and still waiting for Cortana. I can't find any news on when it will be available for us. Anyone here that knows more about this? I know we can use it by changing our region and language, but then some other function also think we are not in...