Windows 10: where is cortana?

Discus and support where is cortana? in Cortana to solve the problem; I don't see cortana in the taskbar. Where is my cortana?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by xcoxr, Nov 28, 2018.

1. xcoxr Win User

where is cortana?

I don't see cortana in the taskbar. Where is my cortana?

:)

xcoxr, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 28, 2018
  4. where is cortana?

windows 10 Cortana

Hi Carmentaylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

where is cortana?

1. where is cortana? - Similar Threads - where cortana

2. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  3. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  4. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. where is my Cortana it tells me it's disabled get permission from administrator when pc...

in Cortana
    where is my Cortana it tells me it's disabled get permission from administrator when pc...: I went to use my Cortana and it will not work tried a lot of things download it tells me permission was needed I reset my PC to get it back got an update then went right back to permission can someone tell me how to give permission when I'm the administrator how can anyone...
  6. where is my Cortana it tells me it's disabled get permission from administrator when pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my Cortana it tells me it's disabled get permission from administrator when pc...: I went to use my Cortana and it will not work tried a lot of things download it tells me permission was needed I reset my PC to get it back got an update then went right back to permission can someone tell me how to give permission when I'm the administrator how can anyone...
  7. where is my Cortana it tells me it's disabled get permission from administrator when pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Where is Cortana's notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana's notebook?: Cortana version: 2.2101.15643.0, Windows version: 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 Where can I find Cortana's notebook? I saw screenshots from the search bar, but this is how it looks for me: [ATTACH] I thought it was the search icon, but when I decided to change the icon to bar,...
  9. Cortana pops up randomly but I cant train it? Where do I go to train it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana pops up randomly but I cant train it? Where do I go to train it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sudha09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l442cy/cortana_pops_up_randomly_but_i_cant_train_it/
  10. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box. I recently changed my language to english on my computer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is cortana