Windows 10: Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks.

Discus and support Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; With the last lot of updates 13/01/2021 the dash board on defender has dissapeard, I want it back and how do I get it back thank you. Regards... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WilliamRea_850, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks.

With the last lot of updates 13/01/2021 the dash board on defender has dissapeard, I want it back and how do I get it back thank you.

Regards William_850 Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks. 625d2eee-38e4-431a-96f0-6306f2902749?upload=true.png Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks. 15b2ad11-a39c-4da9-9862-ca74ae686b73?upload=true.png

:)

WilliamRea_850, Jan 13, 2021

2. Where has Defender gone?

Where has Defender gone. It was in my System Tray, bottom right, now it's gone. I can sort of get it from the Windows section of the Start Menu but it's not as easy to use as the dashboard that I could open up from the System Tray. Is it just me, is it
    the Creator Update? What's the answer.

Neoskidaddle, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks.

Windows Defender Scans

Check again in tab Applications. Then scroll down to category Utilities. There you should see Windows Defender listed.

Jsssssssss, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks.

1. Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks. - Similar Threads - Where Defenders dashboard

2. I want Copilot gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Copilot gone!: I did an update this morning on my Windows 10 laptop and some stupid AI **** called Copilot got installed. I do NOT want AI in my computer. It is invasive and I have privacy concerns about this stuff. How do I permanently uninstall this garbage from my computer? I do not...
  3. I want Copilot gone!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want Copilot gone!: I did an update this morning on my Windows 10 laptop and some stupid AI **** called Copilot got installed. I do NOT want AI in my computer. It is invasive and I have privacy concerns about this stuff. How do I permanently uninstall this garbage from my computer? I do not...
  4. I want Copilot gone!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't Open Microsoft Defender Dashboard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Open Microsoft Defender Dashboard: I can't open the Microsoft Defender app. Everytime i open the app via system tray or start menu or via Settings, it shows me this dialog box. The services still running though but only the dashboard is the problem. I don't know what cause of this. Please help!...
  6. i want to thank the Microsoft Support team.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i want to thank the Microsoft Support team.: This isn't really a question nor a discussion, but I thought it would be good to post something regarding the issues I've been having and how Microsoft's team reacted.If I may, I'd like to explain the situation first. I've been having issues for the last few months with my...
  7. Where is startup app dashboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is startup app dashboard in Windows 10: My Windows 10 laptop takes ages to start up, and the task manager tells me the CPU, disk and memory run at 100% for the first 10-20 minutes. Ages ago I had a Windows Vista laptop, and there was a sort of dashboard where you could see which programs operated at startup and...
  8. Run with Graphics Processor gone and I want to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run with Graphics Processor gone and I want to get it back: So I downloaded Microsoft Update which turns out to be broken, fixed it but later noticed that Run with Graphic Processor is missing from NVidia Context Menu and Right Clicking Application. I know this Update is intentional but I don't care, now I don't have an option to...
  9. Windows Defender blank dashboard screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender blank dashboard screen: Hello. I did everything I could. Reset is the last thing I want to do. <https://imgur.com/7Ht8TPb> this is what I see. Its just the title and description. The info panel in the settings doesn't show any version number. Windows Support couldn't help me out. They said I...
  10. my favorites bar is gone. I want it back!

in Windows 10 Customization
    my favorites bar is gone. I want it back!: My Favorites bar is gone I want it back! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/my-favorites-bar-is-gone-i-want-it-back/2dde125f-693f-4cc4-95b2-2a5aa7d8d26d