Windows 10: Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe

Discus and support Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HaroldBlanchard, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe

Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe

:)

HaroldBlanchard, Nov 28, 2020

2. Keeping snippingtool snip ready

Right-clicking for context menu and then selecting snippingtool and then clicking NEW, is 3 steps, instead of the one click on Snippingtool that Win7 allowed, and that I want to reproduce. In the context menu of the snippingtool icon in the open snippingtool window, there is a 'pin to desktop' option - which would satisfy me if that was pinned was the open window, but actually not even a shortcut gets pinned to the desktop - and even if it did, that is no better to me, because it would still take two clicks before capture area can be selected.

Sebastian42, Nov 28, 2020
  3. SnippingTool

I can not save SnippingTool capture in Windows 10 can i do to recover it?

When I press save, it does not open the popup window to save the capture

When pulse save as, does not open the popup window to save the capture

To the question do you want to save the changes in cutouts? Do not keep them either

ManuelMota Boza, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe

SnippingTool

Please do not say what you cannot do. Say what exactly happens when you try.

Frederik Long, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe

1. Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe - Similar Threads - Where download URL

2. Copy URL from a .exe Web App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy URL from a .exe Web App: I have a .exe Web App and I want to copy a URL from it but it isn't allowing me to do that. Please help. submitted by /u/Background_Screen497 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxwnen/copy_url_from_a_exe_web_app/
  3. Where is MS Photo viewer exe located

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is MS Photo viewer exe located: Question raised previously by: mslacat2363 September 2019 Ian Hicks May 2020 We use an Electronic Document Management System EDMS for all of our Project Deliverables. This includes multiple different file formats, such as .pdf .dgn .docx .xlsx .jpg .png etc. For all...
  4. Downloading an .exe file

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading an .exe file: I've tried to download .exe files, but I get a message that this is not a Microsoft-verified file - then it wants me to go to the Microsoft Store, and I don't want to do this, I want to download the .exe file I started. How can I bypass this message? Thank you....
  5. Where is MS Photo viewer exe located

Where is MS Photo viewer exe located: I have the same problem as mslacat2363 September 2019 I can attach a file to my data actually, just the file link, the original file remains on disk. My program needs to know what type of file it is. It uses: E = String260, Chr0 i = FindExecutablesFilePath,...
  6. Where did my EXE file go?

Where did my EXE file go?: Recently, I have been trying to take sprites from a game. I found some tutorials and was going to try them out. One of them suggested decompressing the EXE file for the game. Whenever I look for it, the file is not there. Here are the things I've tried: 1. Deleting the app...
  7. Where are the apps exe file in the windows explorer?

Where are the apps exe file in the windows explorer?: Hi, I hope you and your family are safe from the virus. May I ask where are the apps exe file in the windows explorer? I want to add shortcut to the startup folder in Windows so the apps I use everyday will auto boot whenever I start up the laptop....
  8. Where is MS Photo viewer exe located

Where is MS Photo viewer exe located: Sorry this is a bone head question but I am at wits end and googling the questions did not help. I have a brand new windows 10 computer. One of my programs wants to to know how to handle/display jpg's. Everyone suggests to me that MS Photo Viewer program included free...
  9. Consoleapplicaton1.exe where can i download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consoleapplicaton1.exe where can i download: Need to download above and enquire if Microsoft have a link. If not who would be the best one to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consoleapplicaton1exe-where-can-i-download/28f231d0-b4ac-4d0f-a8bb-9075383f5403
  10. Keeping snippingtool snip ready

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeping snippingtool snip ready: I miss the one-click snippingtool of Win7. In my attempt to reproduce that readiness-to-snip in Win10, I let a batch file launch snippingtool at Windows boot, so that when I want to use it, I just click on NEW in the open snippingtool. That works brilliantly ONCE, because,...