Windows 10: Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe

Discus and support Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HaroldBlanchard, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe

Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe

:)

HaroldBlanchard, Nov 28, 2020

2. Keeping snippingtool snip ready

Right-clicking for context menu and then selecting snippingtool and then clicking NEW, is 3 steps, instead of the one click on Snippingtool that Win7 allowed, and that I want to reproduce. In the context menu of the snippingtool icon in the open snippingtool window, there is a 'pin to desktop' option - which would satisfy me if that was pinned was the open window, but actually not even a shortcut gets pinned to the desktop - and even if it did, that is no better to me, because it would still take two clicks before capture area can be selected.

Sebastian42, Nov 28, 2020
  3. SnippingTool

I can not save SnippingTool capture in Windows 10 can i do to recover it?

When I press save, it does not open the popup window to save the capture

When pulse save as, does not open the popup window to save the capture

To the question do you want to save the changes in cutouts? Do not keep them either

ManuelMota Boza, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe

SnippingTool

Please do not say what you cannot do. Say what exactly happens when you try.

Frederik Long, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe

1. Where is download URL for SnippingTool.exe - Similar Threads - Where download URL

2. How to block an application or EXE to open any URL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to block an application or EXE to open any URL: Hey,I am having an issue using a program. I cant show the name of that. But Whenever I close that program it sends an open link request to my default browser. I want to stop that from happening. Please give some idea of how to stop an app to send open link requests. If there...
  3. How to block an application or EXE to open any URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block an application or EXE to open any URL: Hey,I am having an issue using a program. I cant show the name of that. But Whenever I close that program it sends an open link request to my default browser. I want to stop that from happening. Please give some idea of how to stop an app to send open link requests. If there...
  4. How to block an application or EXE to open any URL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot download .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot download .exe files: Greetings everyone, I'm having an issue with my Windows 10 installation : Windows is blocking every .exe file download. All the solutions I've found consisted in updating the internet options... Thus, I am joining a screenshot of my internet options + Windows defender...
  6. Where to store .exe files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to store .exe files?: New to windows. When you download a small program that is just an .exe file and no installer, where do you put it? submitted by /u/rkruegs123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6keea/where_to_store_exe_files/
  7. Copy URL from a .exe Web App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy URL from a .exe Web App: I have a .exe Web App and I want to copy a URL from it but it isn't allowing me to do that. Please help. submitted by /u/Background_Screen497 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxwnen/copy_url_from_a_exe_web_app/
  8. Downloading an .exe file

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading an .exe file: I've tried to download .exe files, but I get a message that this is not a Microsoft-verified file - then it wants me to go to the Microsoft Store, and I don't want to do this, I want to download the .exe file I started. How can I bypass this message? Thank you....
  9. Consoleapplicaton1.exe where can i download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consoleapplicaton1.exe where can i download: Need to download above and enquire if Microsoft have a link. If not who would be the best one to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consoleapplicaton1exe-where-can-i-download/28f231d0-b4ac-4d0f-a8bb-9075383f5403
  10. Keeping snippingtool snip ready

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeping snippingtool snip ready: I miss the one-click snippingtool of Win7. In my attempt to reproduce that readiness-to-snip in Win10, I let a batch file launch snippingtool at Windows boot, so that when I want to use it, I just click on NEW in the open snippingtool. That works brilliantly ONCE, because,...