Windows 10: Where is edit or delete option for event or series in Windows 10 Calendar

Discus and support Where is edit or delete option for event or series in Windows 10 Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is nothing on screen to edit or delete the event. It is part of a series. Three screen shots. 1 Month view 2 Edit event 3 Edit series... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jaykaywa, Jun 5, 2020.

1. jaykaywa Win User

Where is edit or delete option for event or series in Windows 10 Calendar

There is nothing on screen to edit or delete the event. It is part of a series.

Three screen shots. 1 Month view 2 Edit event 3 Edit series

Where is edit or delete option for event or series in Windows 10 Calendar 8c5a05e7-701d-49f4-9fbe-385d5e8e7f95?upload=true.gif

Where is edit or delete option for event or series in Windows 10 Calendar e736bdbc-4af9-4b00-b7fb-37e65b058536?upload=true.gif

Where is edit or delete option for event or series in Windows 10 Calendar 8044e025-3e2f-4bec-a79e-a6d92c9fea11?upload=true.gif

:)

jaykaywa, Jun 5, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 6, 2020
  3. templar Win User
    Calendar event deletion problems

I've looked at the links you've provided, but unfortunately they were not helpful as the delete function is not visible.

I've included a screenshot.
    Where is edit or delete option for event or series in Windows 10 Calendar [​IMG]

templar, Jun 6, 2020
  4. CW_Sour Win User

Deleting Birthdays in Calendar

This is still an issue. I've freed myself from the woes of Facebook by disabling my account. Unfortunately, the birthday entries are there. Attempting all of the steps within this thread are pointless as:

• there's no right clicking of the birthday event to delete it
    • editing the series only shows "Save and close" but no delete
    • there are no accounts associated to the calendar app to remove
    • the troubleshooting app believes Windows is perfect and offers no options
    • it's impossible to uninstall Mail and Calendar manually to try again
    Give us some registry keys to delete to fix this.

It would be nice to use the apps Microsoft presents if they work...

CW_Sour, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Where is edit or delete option for event or series in Windows 10 Calendar - Similar Threads - Where edit delete

2. Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar: There's no delete button on old birthday evens in the Calendar. I don't even have these contacts anymore. My contact book is empty! And yet decades later they keep appearing in the Calendar and sending notifications. No way of deleting them?...
  3. Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting old birthdays events on Calendar: There's no delete button on old birthday evens in the Calender. I don't even have these contacts anymore. My contact book is empty! And yet decades later they keep appearing in the Calender and sending notifications. No way of deleting them?...
  4. Delete All Events in Calendar

Delete All Events in Calendar: In Microsoft Calendar Win10, how do you delete all events? Or, possibly delete the entire calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-all-events-in-calendar/68cba198-5653-4f6d-a2d8-de31b0900f5d
  5. Unable to edit calendar event

Unable to edit calendar event: I set up a monthly series to remind me to do things on a monthly basis. When that event occurs, I edit that days occurance by adding ok and saving. This has worked well. All of a sudden the event has turned private and is locked and I cannot edit it....
  6. Editing event in calendar

Editing event in calendar: I am trying to edit and delete recurring events in the calendar app. Clicking on the event shows you a button to edit. Upon pressing the edit button, a screen comes up showing the details of the event, but no where is there a button to either edit or delete. Can someone...
  7. Calendar event deletion problems

Calendar event deletion problems: Hi folks, So it seems my Windows Mail app has synched contact information with my Calendar App and subsequently I have a birthday event showing up in my calendar. I no longer see this woman so tried to delete it, but there are no options to delete the event. I have removed...
  8. Calendar event deletion problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar event deletion problems: Hi folks, So it seems my Windows Mail app has synched contact information with my Calendar App and subsequently I have a birthday event showing up in my calendar. I no longer see this woman so tried to delete it, but there are no options to delete the event. I have removed...
  9. Deleting Calendar Events

Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...
  10. Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???: The Basics Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the...