Windows 10: Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ?

Discus and support Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Community, I would like to know why I can't find the Facebook app on the Microsoft Store, Is it because of the country I'm currently located... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ghostspace, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ?

Dear Community,

I would like to know why I can't find the Facebook app on the Microsoft Store,

Is it because of the country I'm currently located in ?

Your insight is much appreciated,

Thank you very much.

:)

ghostspace, Aug 23, 2020

2. Microsoft, Facebook Announce Patent Agreement

Microsoft Corp. and Facebook announced today a definitive agreement under which Microsoft will assign to Facebook the right to purchase a portion of the patent portfolio it recently agreed to acquire from AOL Inc. Facebook has agreed to purchase this portion for $550 million in cash.

In the initial AOL auction, Microsoft secured the ability to own or assign approximately 925 U.S. patents and patent applications plus a license to AOL's remaining patent portfolio, which contains approximately 300 additional patents that were not for sale. As a result of today's agreement, Facebook will obtain ownership of approximately 650 AOL patents and patent applications, plus a license to the AOL patents and applications that Microsoft will purchase and own.

Upon closing of this transaction with Facebook, Microsoft will retain ownership of approximately 275 AOL patents and applications; a license to the approximately 650 AOL patents and applications that will now be owned by Facebook; and a license to approximately 300 patents that AOL did not sell in its auction.

"Today's agreement with Facebook enables us to recoup over half of our costs while achieving our goals from the AOL auction," said Brad Smith, executive vice president and general counsel, Microsoft. "As we said earlier this month, we had submitted the winning AOL bid in order to obtain a durable license to the full AOL portfolio and ownership of certain patents that complement our existing portfolio."

"Today's agreement with Microsoft represents an important acquisition for Facebook," said Ted Ullyot, general counsel, Facebook. "This is another significant step in our ongoing process of building an intellectual property portfolio to protect Facebook's interests over the long term." The parties are evaluating the accounting treatment for these transactions. These transactions are also subject to customary closing conditions, including clearance under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended.

Cristian_25H, Aug 23, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ?

Facebook Notifications and Live Tile Not Working

Hi Terry,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Notifications and the Facebook Live Tile stopped", are you using Facebook app from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

If you are using Facebook app from Windows Store, then I suggest you to follow the methods below to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter to check for any changes in app settings on the computer
    and turn on app notification.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: I recommend you to follow the steps below to turn on app notification and check if it helps.

Select Settings > System > Notifications & actions >
    Turn on Show app notifications.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with getting Facebook notifications, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ?

1. Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ? - Similar Threads - Where Facebook Microsoft

2. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  3. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  4. Where is the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  5. Where is the Microsoft Store?

Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  6. Where is my microsoft profile stored?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my microsoft profile stored?: I have a problem with my profile. I'd like to find my old profile, copy it to OneDrive, then create a new profile and copy the files from the old file to the new one one by one until I find the file that's causing me trouble, delete that file from my old profile and let...
  7. Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger

Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger: Today, the Store responds with 'TRY THAT AGAIN - Page could not be loaded' before I have even done anything in the Store. 32bitWin10ProV1909 152264
  8. Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger: Today, the Store responds with 'TRY THAT AGAIN - Page could not be loaded' before I have even done anything in the Store. 32bitWin10ProV1909 152264
  9. Where is My Microsoft store

Where is My Microsoft store: I have searched everywhere even the search bar and i tried to download it and didnt work i tried multiple times and also tried multiple ways https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-microsoft-store/b2da2a68-640a-4e22-8279-b9c45f5426c0
  10. Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook!

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook!: Ok - so I have changed the Microsoft setting to None which means my child can not download anything from the Microsoft store. On checking this, by going into his user account that I have set up for him, I find that all downloads are being blocked - paid and free - except...