Windows 10: Where is Google Home app for Surface Pro 9?

Discus and support Where is Google Home app for Surface Pro 9? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to locate the Google Home app for my Surface Pro 9 in the Microsoft store. I have seen previous threads on the help site indicating that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sarcastic Boston Guy, May 24, 2024.

1. Where is Google Home app for Surface Pro 9?

I am unable to locate the Google Home app for my Surface Pro 9 in the Microsoft store. I have seen previous threads on the help site indicating that the app is android and not designed for Windows, but it is available on iOS so I don't think its a compatability issue. It appears to be a deliberate attempt by Microsoft to block Google products, which would, in my uniformed oppinion, represent unfair trade practices harmful to consumers. We know Microsoft would never engage in monopolistic behavior so I must be mistaken and I'm sure its just an oversight. Please indicate when this app not web-b

:)

Sarcastic Boston Guy, May 24, 2024

2. what is weight of surface pro 9?

Hey, how you doing?

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Vitor. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Surface Pro 9:

Length: 11.3 inch (287 mm)

Width: 8.2 inch (209 mm)

Height: 0.37 inch (9.3 mm)

Weight7: 1.94 lb (879 g)

Surface Pro 9 with 5G:

Length: 11.3 inch (287 mm)

Width: 8.2 inch (209 mm)

Height: 0.37 inch (9.3 mm)

Weight7: 1.95 lb (883 g) (mmWave) or 1.94 lb (878 g) (Sub6)

More information here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/busines...

Check if the suggestions above helped you and tell me if it worked.

Thanks

Vitor S.

{VitorLima}, May 24, 2024
  3. susan_709 Win User
    Surface Pro 3 and Google Classroom App

Is the Google Classrom App (part of Google for Education) available for the Surface Pro 3? My son needs it for school and I cannot find it. Thank you!

susan_709, May 24, 2024
  4. Where is Google Home app for Surface Pro 9?

Problem updating Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 feature updates

Hi,

I have manage to install image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...erecoveryimage and download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

What I did to reset your Surface from a USB recovery drive was:
    Step 1: Make sure your Surface is turned off and plugged in (hold down the power
    button for 30 seconds).
    Step 2: Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 3: Press and hold the volume-down button while you press and release the
    power button on your Surface.
    Step 4: When the Surface logo appears, release the volume button.
    Step 5: When prompted, select the language and keyboard layout you want.
    Step 6: Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    If prompted for a recovery key, select Skip this drive at the bottom of the
    screen.
    Step 7: Select the target operating system you wish to reset. This
    refers to the current operating system installed on your Surface.
    Step 8: Select Yes, repartition the drives, and on the next page, select Next.
    Step 9: Choose Just remove my files.
    Step 10: Select Reset.
    Surface restarts and the Surface logo displays while the reset process continues
    (this can take a while).

This always fails and I have to do the below which continues installation.
    Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart.
    2. Boot from the media.
    3. Select Repair Your Computer.
    Select Troubleshoot.

1. Choose Command Prompt from the menu:
    Type in the command:
    Diskpart
    Type in the command:
    List disk (Note which disk is your Boot drive number mine is 0)
    Type in the command:
    Sel disk 0
    Type in the command:
    List vol (Note which volume is the EFI partition mine is 4)
    Type in the command:
    Sel vol 4
    Type in the command:
    assign letter=V:
    Type in the command:
    Exit
    Type in the command:
    V:
    After you have assigned a drive letter Using Diskpart You can format the EFI partition:
    Example: if you assigned a letter V to the partition the command would be:
    format V: /FS:FAT32
    Type in the command:
    bcdboot C:\windows /s V: /f UEFI

Now I have an issue that I cannot install Feature Updates. They keep failing to install.
    Any ideas how to resolve issue?

jaburmester, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Where is Google Home app for Surface Pro 9?

1. Where is Google Home app for Surface Pro 9? - Similar Threads - Where Google Home

2. Where is Google Home app for Surface Pro 9?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is Google Home app for Surface Pro 9?: I am unable to locate the Google Home app for my Surface Pro 9 in the Microsoft store. I have seen previous threads on the help site indicating that the app is android and not designed for Windows, but it is available on iOS so I don't think its a compatability issue. It...
  3. Where is Google Home app for Surface Pro 9?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is Google Home app for Surface Pro 9?: I am unable to locate the Google Home app for my Surface Pro 9 in the Microsoft store. I have seen previous threads on the help site indicating that the app is android and not designed for Windows, but it is available on iOS so I don't think its a compatability issue. It...
  4. Surface Pro 9 will not boot USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 9 will not boot USB: I have tried every way possible but my surface will NOT boot from USB. I've disabled secure boot, I've disabled bitlocker. I've tried Windows and RUFUS to created a bootable drive. I've tried both ports on the surface, I've tried different USB keys. I've tried booting from...
  5. Surface Pro 9 will not boot USB

Surface Pro 9 will not boot USB: I have tried every way possible but my surface will NOT boot from USB. I've disabled secure boot, I've disabled bitlocker. I've tried Windows and RUFUS to created a bootable drive. I've tried both ports on the surface, I've tried different USB keys. I've tried booting from...
  6. Surface Pro 9 not recognising camera

Surface Pro 9 not recognising camera: The camera on my recently-purchased Surface Pro 9 has suddenly stopped working. It won't connect to sign me into the computer with face recognition and the camera app can't find the camera. I have tried these strategies, all to no avail:updated WindowsCamera access turned to...
  7. Unable to remote from Mac to Surface Pro 9 on home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remote from Mac to Surface Pro 9 on home network: I have set up the Surface to accept remote connections and have enabled Password sign-in to the Surface. I am using the correct IPv4 address. When I use my Microsoft account and password, which is the same account I use for the Surface, and remote from my Mac it errors with...
  8. Unable to remote from Mac to Surface Pro 9 on home network

Unable to remote from Mac to Surface Pro 9 on home network: I have set up the Surface to accept remote connections and have enabled Password sign-in to the Surface. I am using the correct IPv4 address. When I use my Microsoft account and password, which is the same account I use for the Surface, and remote from my Mac it errors with...
  9. what is weight of surface pro 9?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is weight of surface pro 9?: what is weight of surface pro 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-weight-of-surface-pro-9/c4225b67-d8f7-4253-a719-cf73bb7fb761
  10. what is weight of surface pro 9?

what is weight of surface pro 9?: what is weight of surface pro 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-weight-of-surface-pro-9/c4225b67-d8f7-4253-a719-cf73bb7fb761