Windows 10: where is IT help desk

Discus and support where is IT help desk in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I use windows Defender It comes back with YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOU TRIED TO ACCESS IS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaryDe1, Jul 29, 2018.

1. MaryDe1 Win User

where is IT help desk

When I use windows Defender It comes back with YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOU TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILABLE. CONTACT IT HELP DESK FOR MORE INFORMATION

:)

MaryDe1, Jul 29, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 29, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    Android Help Desk

Here's a quick question-quick answer Help Desk to get your thumbs back in action on your Android phone. If you have advanced questions, make a thread! If it's something you think might be quick and simple, ask it here.
    • Just got a new Android phone and have no idea where to begin?
    • Need a quick tip on how to change a hidden setting?
    • Looking for the best app to fit your need?
    Drop your questions here and somebody with the knowledge can get you back on track.

RCoon, Jul 29, 2018
  4. where is IT help desk

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

where is IT help desk

1. where is IT help desk - Similar Threads - where help desk

2. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE: When I use windows Defender It comes back with YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOU TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILABLE. CONTACT IT HELP DESK FOR MORE INFORMATIONI have downloaded only smadav as antivirus since thenAnd I also...
  3. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE: When I use windows Defender It comes back with YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOU TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILABLE. CONTACT IT HELP DESK FOR MORE INFORMATIONI have downloaded only smadav as antivirus since thenAnd I also...
  4. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is it help desk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is it help desk?: I just reset my computer and when i tried to download something it came up as virus found. even when i tried to download google chrome it said it. i tried to turn off voraus and threat protection but when i went onto it it can up with a pop up and said "Your It administrator...
  6. What is it help desk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is it help desk?: I just reset my computer and when i tried to download something it came up as virus found. even when i tried to download google chrome it said it. i tried to turn off voraus and threat protection but when i went onto it it can up with a pop up and said "Your It administrator...
  7. hp desk top help

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp desk top help: I brought this HP desk top it works real good it's an all in one, the thing is that everything that comes out it is in Spanish I don't read Spanish tried to change it but don't work and it has someone else Microsoft Gmail try to change it I can't...
  8. Microsoft help desk number/ email in the netherlands

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft help desk number/ email in the netherlands: Hey all, since yesterday I cant log into my laptop, I changed my password , I am able to use it for my hotmail account , but still cant log in with it into my laptop, & I live in the netherlands and couldnt find any helpdesk for microsoft here , could you please help me I...
  9. Need a telephone number for windows help desk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need a telephone number for windows help desk: Lap top is locked by hacker need telephone number for windows support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/need-a-telephone-number-for-windows-help-desk/ac1a1092-6a2b-435e-bf00-3f7590ed646e
  10. Windows help desk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows help desk: I have a problem and windows help desk tec support says they will fix computer for 349.00. Also stated that asknet longrun would collect my money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-help-desk/94f1b397-dbfb-4447-9da3-b0cbb9c1f46b