Windows 10: Where is John DeV

Discus and support Where is John DeV in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; reference post: Can't install KB5014668 - Microsoft CommunityJohn DeV posted some suggestions and asked to let him know what happened. Today, 3 full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KenMel, Jun 28, 2022.

1. KenMel Win User

Where is John DeV

reference post: Can't install KB5014668 - Microsoft CommunityJohn DeV posted some suggestions and asked to let him know what happened. Today, 3 full pages of responses were edited down to 2. A bunch of posts were deleted and there has been nothing from John DeV for 2 days.Could another moderator please step in and help us? Or if John is around, could you please respond. Thank you.

:)

KenMel, Jun 28, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 28, 2022
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 28, 2022
  4. MyiDevice Win User

Where is John DeV

Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Where is John DeV

1. Where is John DeV - Similar Threads - Where John DeV

2. Where's Copilot and Dev Home in Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's Copilot and Dev Home in Windows 11 Enterprise: Hello, guys I had Windows 11 Enterprise for a year now and recently I've seen new updates like Copilot and Dev Home but I cannot find it anywhere in my system. Thank you....
  3. john

in Windows 10 Gaming
    john: johnnse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/john/9e0b6b16-8370-4946-8b38-b72245122811
  4. john

john: johnnse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/john/9e0b6b16-8370-4946-8b38-b72245122811
  5. To John Dev Corrupted files after changing username incorrectly registry.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    To John Dev Corrupted files after changing username incorrectly registry.: Good day, today I was trying to change my user folder name following this tutorial in the registry editor. I changed the name in the local machine section and restarted my computer only to find my files are not appearing. The hard drive capacity and used space remain the same...
  6. To John Dev Corrupted files after changing username incorrectly registry.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To John Dev Corrupted files after changing username incorrectly registry.: Good day, today I was trying to change my user folder name following this tutorial in the registry editor. I changed the name in the local machine section and restarted my computer only to find my files are not appearing. The hard drive capacity and used space remain the same...
  7. To John Dev Corrupted files after changing username incorrectly registry.

8. Where is John DeV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is John DeV: reference post: Can't install KB5014668 - Microsoft CommunityJohn DeV posted some suggestions and asked to let him know what happened. Today, 3 full pages of responses were edited down to 2. A bunch of posts were deleted and there has been nothing from John DeV for 2...
  9. THANK YOU John Dev - EVERYTHING is working now!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    THANK YOU John Dev - EVERYTHING is working now!: Hi John Dev: This is Dean Anderson, someone you helped waay back in September who had a problem with Microsoft updates rendering expensive hardware unusable. I should have taken the time to find our thread but it's a busy morning becausemy entire Pro Tools system is...
  10. John Wick ser

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    John Wick ser: Hello, I am not allowed to watch John Wick with the Movies & TV or Roku, Vudu, What app can I use so I can watch the movies I purchased at the Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/john-wick-ser/350c067f-0d37-410b-8917-b857fcce2b83"