Windows 10: Where is MDM Device ID is stored

Discus and support Where is MDM Device ID is stored in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to know where MDM Device ID is stored on my PC running Windows 10. Thanks Marius... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MariusZPYTLAK, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Where is MDM Device ID is stored

I want to know where MDM Device ID is stored on my PC running Windows 10.

Thanks
    Marius

:)

MariusZPYTLAK, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Where is mdm devID stored in windows and how can I get it in my device?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to know where the MDM Device ID is store in Windows. You may want to have a look at the article on

MDM enrollment of Windows-based devices
    and

Diagnose MDM failures in Windows 10

However, we do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Domain computers, let me point you in the right direction, where you may get further assistance, if the issue persists. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have support
    professionals to address your query.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Where is mdm devID stored in windows and how can I get it in my device?

When I enroll a device in mdm,I will get a devID in server‘s request xml.

The article said: For Windows 10 for desktop editions (Home, Pro, Enterprise, and Education), it returns an application specific global unique identifier (GUID).

So I want to know where is mdm devID stored in windows and how can I get it in my device?

FelixFWang, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Where is MDM Device ID is stored

Windows 10 Cisco Meraki MDM will not allow me to enrol

Hi

In order to enrol a device onto the Cisco Meraki MDM you must follow the below -

1. Navigate to Settings > Accounts > Access work or school on the desktop Windows device.
    2. Click Connect
    3. Enter an email address on a domain that does not exist and click - Connect or Continue
    4. Then it will prompt for you to enter an MDM server
    5. In the Server box, enter URL
    6. Enter this Network ID:
    7. Click Register
    8. The device will automatically synchronize with the Meraki Cloud and appear in the client list
    The above usually works fine but today on a w laptop when entering the not existent email address it does not prompt for an MDM URL but infact does the below -

Where is MDM Device ID is stored c64bbaca-390d-491b-ade9-f469224e99f4?upload=true.png

FairtradeCoco, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Where is MDM Device ID is stored

1. Where is MDM Device ID is stored - Similar Threads - Where MDM Device

2. MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: keep getting this error message when pc shuts down on it's own or even when i'm not doing anything on it.MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: {D8B5A3F8-3D69-4C1F-A147-BE6B3B5ABDBB}, Enrollment Type: FamilySafety, CSP Name: AppLocker,...
  3. MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: keep getting this error message when pc shuts down on it's own or even when i'm not doing anything on it.MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: {D8B5A3F8-3D69-4C1F-A147-BE6B3B5ABDBB}, Enrollment Type: FamilySafety, CSP Name: AppLocker,...
  4. MDM Application ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MDM Application ID: Where can we find the MDM Application ID for the Enable automatic MDM enrollment using default Azure AD credentials? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mdm-application-id/0437986e-d08a-48d5-8c6e-6de76041c55c
  5. MDM Application ID

MDM Application ID: Where can we find the MDM Application ID for the Enable automatic MDM enrollment using default Azure AD credentials? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mdm-application-id/0437986e-d08a-48d5-8c6e-6de76041c55c
  6. MDM Application ID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. OOBE MDM

OOBE MDM: Hello,my company left me an old pc for private use.when I install it with OOBE, its asking me for the company account after I choose the language. but I don't want to type in the company login as I want to use it private, but without I cannot set it up.is there a way to take...
  8. AutoPilot for Existing Devices - MDM Enrollment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AutoPilot for Existing Devices - MDM Enrollment: Trying to find a way to get devices enrolled with Endpoint Manager without the need for local admin or VPN. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get devices enrolled during this time of remote work? everything i have checked on either requires connection to the local...
  9. DisableFileSyncNGSC Set to 1 on Intune MDM Devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    DisableFileSyncNGSC Set to 1 on Intune MDM Devices: I'm tearing my hair out on this... I have enrolled a small number of Windows 10 1909 devices into Intune MDM and set up the automated install of Office 365 including OneDrive Desktop. However, once installed OneDrive won't launch at all. I've discovered that the cause is...
  10. Where is mdm devID stored in windows and how can I get it in my device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where is mdm devID stored in windows and how can I get it in my device?: When I enroll a device in mdm,I will get a devID in server‘s request xml. The article said: For Windows 10 for desktop editions (Home, Pro, Enterprise, and Education), it returns an application specific global unique identifier (GUID). So I want to know where is mdm devID...