Windows 10: Where is Microsoft ICE

Discus and support Where is Microsoft ICE in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just installed ICE to D drive. Nothing in start menu, no desktop icon, how do I launch it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheMaverick1953, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Where is Microsoft ICE

Just installed ICE to D drive. Nothing in start menu, no desktop icon, how do I launch it?

:)

TheMaverick1953, Sep 3, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?

I have about a hundred plus calendar alerts a day. I followed directions and ended up with a 1.2MB ics file. What I want to do is convert that ics file to either an HTML file or a PDF document so that I can see each individual Calendar Alert listed in an easily digestible order. I know I see them individually each day/ weekly when I get one but I would like to see them all nicely ordered in some kind of readable format. Any suggestions appreciated.

phaedruspress, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Joshuah R Win User

Where is Microsoft ICE

Blue Snowball iCE Microphone not working

Hi all,

I just got a Blue Snowball iCE and it is not working. I followed all published help document around the web and still no luck.

I have:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver
    • Tried different USB Ports
    • Making sure my Microphone Privacy Settings were set to on
    • Trying it on another Windows 10 Computer and following all of the above
    I think its broke but I am reaching out to the community to see if there is anything else I can do to get it to work.

Any Suggestions on how to get it to work?

I am running Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134. If more info is needed let me know.

Thanks,

Joshuah

***Original title: Blue Snowball iCE not working***

Joshuah R, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Where is Microsoft ICE

1. Where is Microsoft ICE - Similar Threads - Where Microsoft ICE

2. Blue Snowball iCE Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Snowball iCE Not Working: Hi there, I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a USB Blue Snowball iCE to work for the first time on my Windows 10 laptop to no avail. It works fine on another device, but on my laptop I get the following issues:1. Sound Properties ie classic Control Panel sees the mic...
  3. Blue Snowball iCE Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Snowball iCE Not Working: Hi there, I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a USB Blue Snowball iCE to work for the first time on my Windows 10 laptop to no avail. It works fine on another device, but on my laptop I get the following issues:1. Sound Properties ie classic Control Panel sees the mic...
  4. ICE AudioWizard not showing on desktop Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ICE AudioWizard not showing on desktop Microsoft Store: I have been having problems with the Asus ICE AudioWizard application that allows you to customize your endpoint speakers for several effects. I had uninstalled it and some time later i had wished to install it again as an attempt to get it working again. I search the...
  5. ICE AudioWizard not showing on desktop Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ICE AudioWizard not showing on desktop Microsoft Store: I have been having problems with the Asus ICE AudioWizard application that allows you to customize your endpoint speakers for several effects. I had uninstalled it and some time later i had wished to install it again as an attempt to get it working again. I search the...
  6. ICE AudioWizard not showing on desktop Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. ICE Error 1007

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ICE Error 1007: I am having my online classes however I cannot listen to the discussion as an ICE Error would appear on my screen. What kind of issue is this and how do i resolve it? I have tried searching about it and tried all possible solutions but none of them worked...
  8. Ice breaker game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ice breaker game: Is there a way to get the ice breaker game independent from the Suduko game? The game allows independent play of the other 2 suduko games but not ice breaker. I can only play ice breaker one time a day! I'd like to play it more often. Thanks Donna Riley...
  9. Ice Cream

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ice Cream: Does the tub of Ice cream i just bought have WiFi access? 157961
  10. Ice Cream

in Windows 10 Support
    Ice Cream: Does the tub of Ice cream i just bought have WiFi access? 157961