Windows 10: where is my bad web results of address search??

Discus and support where is my bad web results of address search?? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; just like this you can tell the Chinese days ago I can search with my address search to web but now is no, why?and how can I get this again?? web... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by 2, Apr 9, 2020.

1. 2
    2 Win User

where is my bad web results of address search??

just like this you can tell the Chinese

days ago I can search with my address search to web but now is no, why?and how can I get this again??

web edge

:)

2. Anne Ros Win User

Turn Off Web Search Results When Searching My Computer

Hi,

If you are pertaining to the Cortana search web results, you can disable it and improve local search results. Follow the steps below to disable web results:

• Click the search bar.
    • Select the Notebook icon on the left pane of the search bar.
    • From the options, select Settings. (Note: On the later versions of Windows, the Settings button might be outside the Notebook icon.)
    • On the Settings, toggle the Cortana gives me suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option to
      Off.
    • On the lower part, turn off the Search online and included web results option as well.

See the image as reference to the above steps:

where is my bad web results of address search?? 7c9e0858-2114-462b-b171-63b6e7d3089d.jpg

After doing the steps, try using search again and see if the web results will now disappear.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Disable Web Search Results in Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi Taira,

Disabling web results in the search box depends on the version and build of your Windows 10. We suggest checking the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer. To check the version and build, follow the steps below:

• On Cortana search, type winver and press
      Enter
    • A pop-up box will appear containing the version and build of your operating system.

Meanwhile, you can try these steps on how to disable web results in the search box:

• Click the search box in the taskbar.
    • Select the Notebook icon
      where is my bad web results of address search?? a0c1fa7c-1198-4621-a19b-ece827a34a33.png

in the left pane.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • In the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Also, turn off the Search online and include web results option.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Ray.TJ Win User

Web Addresses

Please advise how to prevent previously used web addresses being stored and listed and suggested each time a new search is entered

RayTJ

Ray.TJ, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. where is my bad web results of address search?? - Similar Threads - where bad web

2. Windows "Search" results, always prioritizes "Web Results" bug.

in Cortana
    Windows "Search" results, always prioritizes "Web Results" bug.: For quite some time now, Windows search bar started prioritizing the web results option. For example, as always when I typed "Update" on the magnifying glass on the taskbar. "Check for Updates" used to come up first, now it has the "See Web Results" option come up, that...
  3. Web search results

in Cortana
    Web search results: Hi, my name is Sumiyuru I am using a windows 10 home operating system hp I have a problem in the search box, as experienced in my other 2 computers when I search something in the web it immediately gives me web results but in my hp computer in the search box when I search...
  4. Windows Search Not Showing Web Results

in Cortana
    Windows Search Not Showing Web Results: I have been using a Windows 10 Professional from the past 4 months and from yesterday the Windows Search was not showing any Web Results. I am from India and according to this article:...
  5. Disabling "See web results" from search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling "See web results" from search: Hi. I've tried multiple tutorials on the internet, and nothing removes the "see web results" in 1903. It's really irritating that Edge opens when I mistype something and press enter. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/ApertureNext [link] [comments]...
  6. Not getting web results in Search or Start Menu search

in Cortana
    Not getting web results in Search or Start Menu search: Hi; on some Windows 10 installations (and indeed, even on my other user account), I get web search results when I press the Start key on my keyboard and then type into the search box. For example, "32 F in C" will yield 0° C. This isn't happening on one of my accounts. As...
  7. Web search results not included in search bar

in Cortana
    Web search results not included in search bar: To whom it may concern, I updated from Windows 10 Home 1803 to 1903 yesterday June 19th 2019. Everything seemed fine after that until I discovered that the web searches are no longer included in my searches from the search bar. It only displays local content from my docs,...
  8. Disable web results in search

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable web results in search: What am I missing here to stop getting web results when searching for stuff on my PC? Enabling "Do not allow web search" does....nothing..... [img] [img] 120609
  9. Whete is the option to disable web search results?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whete is the option to disable web search results?: I am trying to sort out a problem here. Two of my PC's have recently started to include web results in the search, which is something I don't want. It may well be that I forgot to disable that feature when I first installed Win 10. However, I now can't find the disable. I...
  10. Search only shows Web Results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search only shows Web Results: When I search for something in the search bar, now I am only getting web results. I am not getting computer related items. For example, if I search for printers, I only get web results about printers. I am not getting anything about the printers I have installed on this...