Windows 10: Where is my clipboard?

Discus and support Where is my clipboard? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cut a file with the intention of moving it to another file but I don't know where it went. It says clipboard but I don't know where that is. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DebbyFiorucci, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Where is my clipboard?

I cut a file with the intention of moving it to another file but I don't know where it went. It says clipboard but I don't know where that is. Can anyone help?

:)

DebbyFiorucci, Jan 9, 2019

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Where is my clipboard?

How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Where is my clipboard?

1. Where is my clipboard? - Similar Threads - Where clipboard

2. I was trying to copy some pictures to email and it said copied to clipboard! Where is the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was trying to copy some pictures to email and it said copied to clipboard! Where is the...: I was trying to copy some pictures to email and it said copied to clipboard! Where is the Clipboard because I cant find it..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-trying-to-copy-some-pictures-to-email-and-it/b652ac92-a91b-4a97-b637-f6d51fa4cfe5
  3. I was trying to copy some pictures to email and it said copied to clipboard! Where is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to copy some pictures to email and it said copied to clipboard! Where is the...: I was trying to copy some pictures to email and it said copied to clipboard! Where is the Clipboard because I cant find it..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-trying-to-copy-some-pictures-to-email-and-it/b652ac92-a91b-4a97-b637-f6d51fa4cfe5
  4. I was trying to copy some pictures to email and it said copied to clipboard! Where is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This is THE answer to a locked question: Where is the Clipboard located on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This is THE answer to a locked question: Where is the Clipboard located on Windows 10?: So many people stating the wrong information... I feel compelled to post the correct information as a benefit to all.To access your clipboard on Windows 10, please understand that multiple cuts and copies before pasting will be lost, save for the most recent one of either...
  6. This is THE answer to a locked question: Where is the Clipboard located on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is THE answer to a locked question: Where is the Clipboard located on Windows 10?: So many people stating the wrong information... I feel compelled to post the correct information as a benefit to all.To access your clipboard on Windows 10, please understand that multiple cuts and copies before pasting will be lost, save for the most recent one of either...
  7. This is THE answer to a locked question: Where is the Clipboard located on Windows 10?

8. How to know where something in my clipboard came from?

How to know where something in my clipboard came from?: Something keeps coming up in my clipboard and im not sure where is coming from. And I am suspecting it is a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-where-something-in-my-clipboard-came/4c8a8d3c-0772-4b18-904d-39e5ca52694b
  9. How to know where something in my clipboard came from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know where something in my clipboard came from?: Something keeps coming up in my clipboard and im not sure where is coming from. And I am suspecting it is a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-where-something-in-my-clipboard-came/4c8a8d3c-0772-4b18-904d-39e5ca52694b
  10. How to know where something in my clipboard came from?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware