Windows 10: where is My Computer in Windows 10

Discus and support where is My Computer in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to see how much space each drive has used/is available.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iilola, Jul 15, 2020.

1. iilola Win User

where is My Computer in Windows 10

I want to see how much space each drive has used/is available.

:)

iilola, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. where is My Computer in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - where Computer

2. my computer should have 1TB. Where is it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer should have 1TB. Where is it?: my computer should have 1TB memory. I can`t find it. My SSDdisk is full.Where is gone the memory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-should-have-1tb-where-is-it/08097d3d-e81f-44e1-a8c6-f97e23fa10dd
  3. Computer essentially restarts upon waking from sleep instead of resuming where i left off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer essentially restarts upon waking from sleep instead of resuming where i left off: Im working with a new build. Asus X570-E on the latest bios Latest video drivers for my 3080 FTW3 Ive tried googling this problem extensively but i still cant seem to get it to work. Ill put the computer to sleep fine but when i click my mouse or hit a key on my keyboard it...
  4. You bastards slowed my computer to a point where logging on doesn't function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You bastards slowed my computer to a point where logging on doesn't function: You have been sued for not releasing an update that fixes logging on issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-bastards-slowed-my-computer-to-a-point-where/19216b5b-fe1f-43db-bd3c-a887ec529d40
  5. Computer started making a loud beeping countdown sounding noise, have no idea where it was...

Computer started making a loud beeping countdown sounding noise, have no idea where it was...: So this morning I was woken up abruptly by my pc making almost like a countdown noise. It scared me half to death and I have no idea what would have triggered such a noise, I quickly hopped up and shut down my pc. Normally this wouldn’t have bothered me but the sound came...
  6. Where do I find my PIN number on the computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where do I find my PIN number on the computer?: Where do I find my PIN number on the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-pin-number-on-the-computer/d63f5c9a-c9f0-4405-961e-abadb7cc2826
  7. where do i find my computer information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i find my computer information: where do i all information about my pc e.g. which processor etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-computer-information/f19cc64e-cc3c-44a6-a723-ede1d5ee1d46
  8. My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize: Hey guys 2 weeks ago I got a new computer. I got a Lenovo Ideapad c340. After a few weeks I noticed that my clock was wrong and I synchronized it in the settings. But it still doesn't work and stops working every time I turn my computer off and on again. I need some help...
  9. Where did this background come from? It loaded itself, I noticed it on a friend's computer too.

Where did this background come from? It loaded itself, I noticed it on a friend's computer too.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lolyeet01000110 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icz4qn/where_did_this_background_come_from_it_loaded/
  10. Windows 10 Shows Horrible Green and Blue lines on screen where I have to restart computer...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Shows Horrible Green and Blue lines on screen where I have to restart computer...: In the recent update, I have noticed horrible lines and distortion on the whole screen. I am not sure what the deal is up after the update, my laptop has been doing this after it wakes up from a sleep ever for a really short time. Could this be a graphics card update kind of...