Windows 10: Where is my default Desktop?

Discus and support Where is my default Desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, what is **** for Windows 10? I feel disappointed because Windows 10 fakes my expensive work time. Why do I should do with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JensEckervogt1983, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Where is my default Desktop?

Hello everyone,

what is **** for Windows 10?

I feel disappointed because Windows 10 fakes my expensive work time. Why do I should do with Windows 10? No Thanks.

I WANT GET BACK MY ORIGINAL DESKTOP. It looks like Desktop background is 3 sphere next light plane and 3 planes orange, dimgray and gray.

And Many installed Visual Studio 2017 and 2015, VMWare Player and Razar ( Mousepod Driver ) and Steam, Blender, Net Core 2.1 Runtimes And msys2 ..

That is truth. I didn't remove everything. Why does Windows set back to after-installation-desktop?

I am mad now because you take advantage my expensive work. I can please have to get punishment money because your Windows always hurts my development.

I am not happy now. I hate and I want Microsoft need to pay my damage money up to 1 million euro. Don't laugh me! I am serious and I am deaf from Germany . Whatever Your Windows doesn't care my development. I know that. I feel mad because your Windows always hurt everything. Hello I am not bad liar. I AM SERIOUS and DEAF man from Germany.

Best unhappy regards

:)

JensEckervogt1983, Jul 25, 2018
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 25, 2018
  3. How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Where is my default Desktop?

Can I Change My Default Desktop Location??

Hello Lucas,

You may change the default location for the desktop and library folders on Windows 10.

To change the default location of the folders, please follow these steps:

• Click Start, type This PC and press
      Enter
    • Right-click the Desktop folder and select Properties.
    • Go to Location tab and click Move.
    • Find the new location for the Desktop folder and click
      Select
      Folder.
    • Click OK to finish.

The steps must be done on each of the library folders.

Regards.

Devlin Sco, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Where is my default Desktop?

1. Where is my default Desktop? - Similar Threads - Where default Desktop

2. Where is "Desktop"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is "Desktop"?: 1. I like a nice clean desktop, with no icons, no shortcuts, no files are kept on it for more than two minutes, as I hope can be seen from the background.2. When I click on the desktop icon on the left-hand pane of File Explorer... this folder is empty. When I look in the...
  3. Where is "Desktop"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is "Desktop"?: 1. I like a nice clean desktop, with no icons, no shortcuts, no files are kept on it for more than two minutes, as I hope can be seen from the background.2. When I click on the desktop icon on the left-hand pane of File Explorer... this folder is empty. When I look in the...
  4. Where are my document, photo and desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my document, photo and desktop?: Hello, after I started using one drive for this class I am taking, all of my documents, photos and desktop have disappeared from my PC. I never ASKED for any of this so what is going on? I ONLY want to store things relevant to school on that onedrive. I find this highly...
  5. Where are my document, photo and desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my document, photo and desktop?: Hello, after I started using one drive for this class I am taking, all of my documents, photos and desktop have disappeared from my PC. I never ASKED for any of this so what is going on? I ONLY want to store things relevant to school on that onedrive. I find this highly...
  6. where is my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is my desktop: my 'desktop' is gone. I don't even see my taskbar. my taskbar has back, search, cortana, and some ladder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-desktop/f1b4c086-f605-4aca-aa81-2da80f124880
  7. Where is my desktop?

Where is my desktop?: What screen is my desktop screen? How do I delete all of the history I have visited? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-desktop/2117a6e8-35c0-4d14-861b-edf4d5c3a272
  8. Where's my desktop?

Where's my desktop?: Today's date is 8/25/2018. I just took a 1-hour nap. When I returned to work on this computer, everything on my display had been changed. All my icons were gone. I asked my wife about it; she hadn't been near my computer. The whole environment is now alien; explorer windows...
  9. Where is my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is my Desktop?: Where is my desktop? I have a Microsoft-forced-on-me desktop that has a bunch of absolutely useless square icons. I want a desktop with my icons on it. The suggestions, so far, have been useless also. Nothing happens when I right click on the desktop. Ditto swiping in from...
  10. Where's my beautiful desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my beautiful desktop?: Hi, hoping you can help *Smile My desktop is now just apps. I can't see my usual desktop with the files etc, is there a way to fix this? THANKS (I have a pic of what it looks like but I'm not sure how to post it.) 65923