Windows 10: Where is my DRAFTS FOLDER?

Discus and support Where is my DRAFTS FOLDER? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated Windows 10 and cannot find my DRAFTS folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NancyMontalvo, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Where is my DRAFTS FOLDER?

I updated Windows 10 and cannot find my DRAFTS folder.

:)

NancyMontalvo, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Tyree Win User

Windows Mail doesn't show Drafts folder and I can't edit account settings

Yeah, All Folders will pop out, but it used to have a dedicated Drafts folder right at the top of the Favorites list. If I go to the GMail Drafts folder under All Folders, nothing is in it.

It says the app was updated on the 5th. I wonder if that's when this problem started and I just didn't notice at first. (I don't often use the Drafts folder).

Trying your other steps now. I'll respond with what happens.

Thanks!

Tyree, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    lost draft

Hi Lenore,

If an item is deleted, it'll be moved to the Deleted Items folder. Check if your missing draft is there by following these steps:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Folders section on the left, click More.
    • Click Deleted Items.
    • Once you see the draft you're looking for, double-click it start editing it again.
    • Click Send once you're done.

Let if know if you have any other concerns about the Mail app.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Where is my DRAFTS FOLDER?

Two Draft Folders In Windows Mail Application.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

Was the extra Drafts folder added automatically?

You cannot delete the Draft folder as this is the default folder in the Mail Application.

You can delete the Drafts (start) folder by right-clicking on the folder as this has been added extra to the folders in the Mail application.

Before deleting the Drafts folder, please backup/move all your emails if you have in the Drafts folder.

You can refer Customize the folder list
    in Mail for Windows
    and How
    do I add or remove folders in Mail for Windows 10?
    for more information on these extra folders added in Mail Application.

If you are still unable to delete the folder, then I suggest you to
    Completely Delete The Email Account From Mail Application

and Setup The Account again.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Where is my DRAFTS FOLDER?

1. Where is my DRAFTS FOLDER? - Similar Threads - Where DRAFTS FOLDER

2. where is my spam folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my spam folder: where is my spam folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-spam-folder/88955f1d-3fcc-46fe-82f3-3730d420304c
  3. where is my spam folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is my spam folder: where is my spam folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-spam-folder/88955f1d-3fcc-46fe-82f3-3730d420304c
  4. where is my spam folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Drafted letter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drafted letter: drafted a letter have no send box to disburse it, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drafted-letter/b82bd57f-b1a0-4614-b6e5-375ea2a81860
  6. Two Draft Folders In Windows Mail Application.

Two Draft Folders In Windows Mail Application.: Greetings, I noticed today that I have 2 draft folders in my Windows 10 mail app. Correction: I have 1 folder named "draft" while the other folder is named "drafts" (see screen shot below). I have all my devices (including the Windows 10 mail app) set up for IMAP folders...
  7. sending email are saved in draft folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sending email are saved in draft folder: Good morning. I noticed that when I send messages through the '' windows mail '' application while it shows being sent, when I go to outllook.com they are stored in the draft(or clipboard,i don't how we translate in english). What happens?...
  8. Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder: Using W10 and Outlook 2016 for several email addresses. In only one email account all outgoing messages are sent but a duplicate appears in the Drafts folder. When deleted, these messages remain in that folder but with the name of the recipient marked by a strikethrough. When...
  9. Saved emails not going to my Drafts folder?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saved emails not going to my Drafts folder?: For some reason, emails that I am writing that I close and save are not going to my Drafts folder. I checked the setting in Outlook, lowered the number of minutes needed before its saved to 0 and directed it to my Drafts folder but still nothing. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...
  10. No Drafts Folder in Windows Mail

No Drafts Folder in Windows Mail: I sent feedback to MS about this 6 months ago. At that time, Mail had just received an update. After that update the Drafts folder was gone. If I start writing an email and click to somewhere else in the app, that email is gone. There is no way to get back to it. Since that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is t470 draft folder

2. Where is my draft folder on screen