Windows 10: where is my favorites

Discus and support where is my favorites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; where did my favorites go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeorgeTodd2, Jul 30, 2018.

1. where is my favorites

where did my favorites go

:)

GeorgeTodd2, Jul 30, 2018
  2. KomouPoji Win User

removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jul 30, 2018
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

where is my favorites

MS Edge and moving favorites

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

There is no option to Move, you can add the site to favorites bar

• Open the site, click on add to favorites or reading list
    • Select the save location as Favorites bar
    • Then you will be able to see the sites in favorites bar

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

where is my favorites

1. where is my favorites - Similar Threads - where favorites

2. Where did my favorites go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my favorites go?: Where did my favorites go? I have all these pics tagged as favorites but they don't show up in the album anymore. What happened??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-favorites-go/e8f99a9a-33e9-463c-b311-9e502852b205
  3. Where did my favorites go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my favorites go?: Where did my favorites go? I have all these pics tagged as favorites but they don't show up in the album anymore. What happened??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-favorites-go/e8f99a9a-33e9-463c-b311-9e502852b205
  4. Where did my favorites go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIndows 11 - Microsoft Store - Where can I favorite or mark a app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 - Microsoft Store - Where can I favorite or mark a app?: Hallo. I wonder if there is an option to mark or favorite an App that I later want to download or buy?I searched the whole app site for any clue. Didn't find it.Thank you....
  6. WIndows 11 - Microsoft Store - Where can I favorite or mark a app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 11 - Microsoft Store - Where can I favorite or mark a app?: Hallo. I wonder if there is an option to mark or favorite an App that I later want to download or buy?I searched the whole app site for any clue. Didn't find it.Thank you....
  7. Where can I find pictures which I tag as favorite?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find pictures which I tag as favorite?: I think this could be really helpful for me in finding some pictures that I need, but the problem is that I have no clue where those pictures appear, I've googled it and couldn't find any helpful information so I'm asking here, thanks in advance. submitted by /u/Reuv123l...
  8. Where does Edge Store the Favorites Bar Items

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Edge Store the Favorites Bar Items: Where does Edge store the Favorites Bar items. I'd like to be able to back it up. James 91327
  9. Where does Windows 10 Edge keep its Favorites folder items?

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Windows 10 Edge keep its Favorites folder items?: I'm new to Edge, and would love to find where in Windows Explorer it keeps the folder storing Favorites links. However, all I've found so far in searching the Internet in general and TenForums in particular, are W10 Favorites folders which are either empty or contain only...
  10. Where is Edge Favorites stored again?

in Browsers and Email
    Where is Edge Favorites stored again?: I used to know this, but I don't remember anymore. 81515