Windows 10: Where is my license kept?

Discus and support Where is my license kept? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m upgrading my pc soon but don’t want to lose my windows 10. What part would I have to keep for my license to transfer over? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/splashdean22, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Where is my license kept?

I’m upgrading my pc soon but don’t want to lose my windows 10. What part would I have to keep for my license to transfer over?

submitted by /u/splashdean22
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/splashdean22, Dec 25, 2019
  2. renz496 Win User

Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Where is my license kept?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Where is my license kept? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Where is my license kept?

1. Where is my license kept? - Similar Threads - Where license kept

2. Wheres the License or Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wheres the License or Product Key: I recently got an older computer from school that needed windows to be installed again. I found that you can turn windows into an installation media to download it onto a different computer/laptop from the Microsoft website. I did that downloaded onto the older computer, It...
  3. Wheres the License or Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wheres the License or Product Key: I recently got an older computer from school that needed windows to be installed again. I found that you can turn windows into an installation media to download it onto a different computer/laptop from the Microsoft website. I did that downloaded onto the older computer, It...
  4. My computer kept jumping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer kept jumping: Split from this thread. I can't download any apps because my phone keeps asking me to set My Family. I found this page http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/apps/my-family-on-the-windows-phone-website and I read the article but when I sign in and click on "My Family"...
  5. Windows 10: Where is the background photo kept?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Where is the background photo kept?: Windows 10: Where is the background photo kept? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-where-is-the-background-photo-kept/4562c205-7af0-4a1c-b88f-ff94b847ed7d
  6. My laptop kept of resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop kept of resetting: I closed my laptop the night before and when i opened it today my laptop kept on resetting on the blue screen that said “Your PC ran into a problem and need to restart”, the stop code is whea_internal_error. I know when i press the window key and x i could open the drive or...
  7. File History - Multiple Previous Versions; Where are they kept

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File History - Multiple Previous Versions; Where are they kept: I am in process of setting up a new computer and was researching if I can bring all the previous file history versions over to the new PC seems this answer is YES. But as I was poking around in the old PC, I cam across some strange things. First, I am using Windows 10...
  8. Where is my digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is my digital license?: Trying to activate another device. Settings on my other device says it's linked to my Microsoft account. But won't tell me which one. When I log into the one I know, it doesn't tell me anything....
  9. where the heck is my digital license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where the heck is my digital license?: why cant I activate my windows 10 upgrade that I downloaded free from microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-the-heck-is-my-digital-license/44d1ac5a-f8d3-40ea-bb4a-1bf23adc7f79
  10. where is the wifi password kept in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is the wifi password kept in Windows?: I have access to a WPA2-Personal WIFI from my laptop. I want to find out what the password is, so I can configure another device on the same network. Where can I find that information?...