Windows 10: Where is my money after a refund?

Discus and support Where is my money after a refund? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BelaSpieker, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Where is my money after a refund?

Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also checked my Microsoft Account, but it also says that my Balance is at 0€. Even though, on my Statur Page, it says that i was given the 9.99€..Does Anyone know where i can find my money?PS: I requested my refund on 13.1.2022Best Regards, Bela!Sorry if my english isnt the best, it is not my main Language

:)

BelaSpieker, Jan 21, 2022

2. Refund money

When am I going to get refund money back? I canceled an Xbox live gold subscription like 3 days ago and they told me I'll get my refund back, and I have been checking my bank and there is still no refund money. So when I'm I going to get it back? I deleted
    my debit card info, is that why I haven't gotten my refund? If not, then where is it?

Big HSalim, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Money refund

So just wondering when I'm gonna get my money back for canceling a subscription it's been pass the time they say it would take they still have not refund the money

johnnyelliott, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Where is my money after a refund?

Refund money

Hi

First, this is not Microsoft.

Second, we do not support Xbox on these forums.

Third, here is a post with links to the Xbox support websites.

Resources for Xbox Support:http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-support/cc0713d0-ac7f-4607-9817-62014a08b9e0

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Where is my money after a refund?

1. Where is my money after a refund? - Similar Threads - Where money refund

2. When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?: Hello, I have refunded the game pass payment. It's been more than 24 hours but the money has not returned to my bank account. I would like to know when the money will be returned to me, or what I should do next?...
  3. It won't give my refunded money back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't give my refunded money back: Hey Microsoft! I just refunded my Xbox game pass because it was not the thing I wanted, I bought it then immediately canceled it. Many hours later, and I still haven't gotten the money back. Could you help me with this please?...
  4. It won't give my refunded money back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't give my refunded money back: Hey Microsoft! I just refunded my Xbox game pass because it was not the thing I wanted, I bought it then immediately canceled it. Many hours later, and I still haven't gotten the money back. Could you help me with this please?...
  5. Where is my money after a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my money after a refund?: Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also...
  6. Where is my money after a refund?

Where is my money after a refund?: Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also...
  7. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on: Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't allow me to install it, I tried everything but nothing worked so I went to get a refund in my order history but there was no...
  8. Where will my money go if I refund it when it was bought with a credit card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where will my money go if I refund it when it was bought with a credit card?: I bought a game on the Microsoft store with a credit card, and I wanna know if when I refund it, would I get the money on my credit card or money in the Microsoft store?...
  9. Money not being refunded from my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money not being refunded from my account: So my mum put on £60 to buy windows 10 home new pc but then we found out that we could do it through the web Microsoft not letting more money onto account and now won't refund it. we send a request in xbox.com/refunds but they said the 'couldn't' effectively not letting us...
  10. money owed me ---refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    money owed me ---refund: This morning I received a call informing me, that Microsoft owed me money. The amount is around $200.00 for things they can't do for me. How do I find out if this true?...