Windows 10: where is my music stored on this pc

Discus and support where is my music stored on this pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; where is my music stored on this pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MH100MH, Feb 23, 2019.

1. MH100MH Win User

where is my music stored on this pc

:)

MH100MH, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10

Source: Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs are Headed to the Store for Windows Insiders

Brink, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Smart DJ not finding music in store

Here is the step by step...

• Go to music hub
    • Select Music
    • Browse to Sublime and select play
    • Click the "..."
    • Select "play smart dj mix"
    "Says it is picking music from the Xbox music store..."

Playlist is populated with only music from the one album I have on the phone.

Under music settings I have selected "Include music from the XBox Music Store in my Smart DJ mixes.

What's up with that?

It's nt just one artist either. Happens any time I do it.

TheRealScottR, Feb 23, 2019
  4. where is my music stored on this pc

Smart DJ not finding music in store

Ok, I follow those steps and get all the music I want from multiple artists. Do you have an XBOX Music Pass?

Phil101 Outlook, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. where is my music stored on this pc - Similar Threads - where music stored

2. where are my music files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are my music files: When I use microsoft nmedia player to rip a cd where are the files on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-music-files/6e1fd086-46b9-48ca-aa1d-3e8fc4101dee
  3. where are my music files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where are my music files: When I use microsoft nmedia player to rip a cd where are the files on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-music-files/6e1fd086-46b9-48ca-aa1d-3e8fc4101dee
  4. where are my music files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC": Hello!My computer broke down and I cannot turn it on anymore. I was able to do a backup of my files from local disk drive [C], however I lost all the files that were saved under "This PC" ... They were also not stored in "ONE Drive". So I wonder where are they stored and how...
  6. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC": Hello!My computer broke down and I cannot turn it on anymore. I was able to do a backup of my files from local disk drive [C], however I lost all the files that were saved under "This PC" ... They were also not stored in "ONE Drive". So I wonder where are they stored and how...
  7. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Where's Groove Music Located on My PC?

Where's Groove Music Located on My PC?: Hi guys, I'm looking to see where groove Music on my pc is located. Where is groove.exe located? I tried searching for it. But I ant find it anywhere. Looking forward to your answers. 155678
  9. Where's Groove Music Located on My PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's Groove Music Located on My PC?: Hi guys, I'm looking to see where groove Music on my pc is located. Where is groove.exe located? I tried searching for it. But I ant find it anywhere. Looking forward to your answers. 155678
  10. where is my music stored

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is my music stored: where is my music stored how can I retrieve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-music-stored/04cca2f4-8ed9-42d1-83e8-9b27079b4cd5