Windows 10: Where is my reading list that I had before the change in Microsoft Edge took place without...

Discus and support Where is my reading list that I had before the change in Microsoft Edge took place without... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had an extensive reading list before the newest update of Microsoft Edge was implemented early today May 21, 2020. The reading list I had is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KimiCrescenzo, May 21, 2020.

1. Where is my reading list that I had before the change in Microsoft Edge took place without...

I had an extensive reading list before the newest update of Microsoft Edge was implemented early today May 21, 2020. The reading list I had is no longer seen. Is there a way I can retrieve it? I had never thought it would disappear from my laptop. I don't care for the new update done without telling the consumer ahead of time what will change beforehand.

:)

KimiCrescenzo, May 21, 2020

2. Reading list not working in Microsoft Edge.

Hi Melvin,

This issue might have occurred if you have not signed in with your Microsoft Account. I suggest you to sign out and sign in with your Microsoft Account and check.

Also check if you have tried this.

In Microsoft Edge, just select Add to favorites or reading list  >
    Reading list > Add. When you’re ready to read, select
    Hub  > Reading list .

Reply to us if reading list is working or not. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, May 21, 2020
  3. Reading list not working in Microsoft Edge.

Reading list not working in Microsoft Edge. Says "Skim now, read later" when I try to access the reading list. Is there anything I can do to restore or access my reading list?

MelvinKinlow, May 21, 2020
  4. Where is my reading list that I had before the change in Microsoft Edge took place without...

Microsoft Edge Reading List Not Synchronizing

Hello,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

If you are logged with Microsoft account in windows 10 & same account is used for download the app Reading list app, then the app should automatically sync with the edge.

For more information suggest you to follow the below link refer “How do I sync my reading list across my windows devices”.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/reading-list-app-faq#1TC=windows-8

Note: Also applies for windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Where is my reading list that I had before the change in Microsoft Edge took place without...

1. Where is my reading list that I had before the change in Microsoft Edge took place without... - Similar Threads - Where reading list

2. microsoft edge ,read aloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge ,read aloud: hi I want to know is there a way to turn my microsoft edge read aloud voice TTS to windows narrator voice?the microsoft edge read aloud voices are very good I know some of them are online but maybe there is a way I Have Visually impaired this is very important for me thanks...
  3. microsoft edge ,read aloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge ,read aloud: hi I want to know is there a way to turn my microsoft edge read aloud voice TTS to windows narrator voice?the microsoft edge read aloud voices are very good I know some of them are online but maybe there is a way I Have Visually impaired this is very important for me thanks...
  4. Defer/uninstall an update after it's been installed but before restarting took place.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Defer/uninstall an update after it's been installed but before restarting took place.: There are several ways to uninstall a win update, i.e. wusa /uninstall /kb:5000802 Let's consider this scenario: Automatic Updates downloaded and installed an update silently. That update needs restarting. But the PC hasn't yet been restarted. Is it possible to...
  5. i opened my laptop to find that it had installed microsoft edge without my permision and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i opened my laptop to find that it had installed microsoft edge without my permision and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/no1_vern [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcz724/i_opened_my_laptop_to_find_that_it_had_installed/
  6. unknown files took place in pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unknown files took place in pc: I don't know how but some unknown files had taken place in my pc I don't know from where did they came from...I had already tried each and every best soln for this advised by ur advisors but couldn't solve this problem...this has already taken a lot of memory in my pc..as you...
  7. How do you set the BALNCE to the loudspeakers before you had a place where you could set...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you set the BALNCE to the loudspeakers before you had a place where you could set...: at my new lao top I am looking to find where I can balance the loudspeakers, can't find where to do it, before it had a kind of a place like in your car loudspeakers where you could do it....
  8. Where does netplwiz store/read it's username list?

Where does netplwiz store/read it's username list?: Hi, I would like to know where netplwiz gets it list of usernames from to implement it into C# code for retrieving usernames. This would be a great help and a better method than getting it from ProfileList in the registry if the user hasn't created it's profile yet. Many...
  9. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

Edge Chromium, the Reading List: on the Edge feedback forum at I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-   Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge...
  10. Add or Remove Articles from Reading List in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Articles from Reading List in Microsoft Edge: How to: Add or Remove Articles from Reading List in Microsoft Edge How to Add or Remove Articles from Reading List in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to...