Windows 10: where is my scan now - just tell me without reading a bunch of notes/

Discus and support where is my scan now - just tell me without reading a bunch of notes/ in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where is my scan to be found? I am used to it being in the documents by date. I don't want to read a bunch of manual pages , just tell me where to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by elliotrogoff, Mar 7, 2019.

1. where is my scan now - just tell me without reading a bunch of notes/

where is my scan to be found? I am used to it being in the documents by date. I don't want to read a bunch of manual pages , just tell me where to look.

:)

elliotrogoff, Mar 7, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    A bunch of "ghost" wired connections.

Hi,

Use these commands in command prompt to delete the profiles.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Command prompt(admin).
    • Type the following command:
    delete profile interface="Local Area Connection"

delete profile interface=L*

For more information, I would suggest you to refer to this section 'delete profile' in the article provided.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc732869(v=ws.10).aspx#bkmk_lanAddProfile

Note: This article also applies to Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

where is my scan now - just tell me without reading a bunch of notes/

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

where is my scan now - just tell me without reading a bunch of notes/

1. where is my scan now - just tell me without reading a bunch of notes/ - Similar Threads - where scan tell

2. My laptop is just showing the blue screen with a code and telling me that I tell the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is just showing the blue screen with a code and telling me that I tell the...: Hello kindly I need help my laptop is showing blue screen with a ar code to scan and it's telling me that I tell the support team that it has bad configuration system info what can I do...
  3. Had a lockup just now and was wondering what the minidump could tell me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had a lockup just now and was wondering what the minidump could tell me.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuSgfAas9vb9gaFtDm3NCKkEDDbJWw?e=0X1CKZI have been having some computer issues and thought it was the RAM sticks. Just replaced them and had a lockup happen with the new RAM, so now I have to wonder what is happening and if the minidump could tell me...
  4. Had a lockup just now and was wondering what the minidump could tell me.

Had a lockup just now and was wondering what the minidump could tell me.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuSgfAas9vb9gaFtDm3NCKkEDDbJWw?e=0X1CKZI have been having some computer issues and thought it was the RAM sticks. Just replaced them and had a lockup happen with the new RAM, so now I have to wonder what is happening and if the minidump could tell me...
  5. Sticky Notes app opens a bunch of notes everytime it's used.

Sticky Notes app opens a bunch of notes everytime it's used.: Every time I launch the sticky notes app it will open additional sticky notes along with it. Even if I close each individual note it and then close the notes list it will open the notes again the next time I launch the app. How do I permanently stop the sticky notes app from...
  6. where is the document I just scanned

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is the document I just scanned: where is the document I just scanned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-document-i-just-scanned/66c88cce-8718-448a-8ec1-136f4175c350
  7. Win 10 Maintenance telling me to scan drive online - WHERE online?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Maintenance telling me to scan drive online - WHERE online?: I have been getting a notice every time I start up to Errors Found, Scan Drive. So, I go to Security and Maintenance and run the Maintenance to scan the drive. Drive Status shows it is scanning the drive. It keeps ending by saying Online Scan Needed. And that's all. And I...
  8. Microsoft windows just updated and now my Spyhunter tells me that the DNS server was modified

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft windows just updated and now my Spyhunter tells me that the DNS server was modified: Does an update mean the DNS server information file was changed? When I go back to previous, I keep receiving same question from Spyhunter. If this was changed by microsoft, and not malware or virus, I can have Spyhunter stop asking me the question....
  9. Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN: I shut down my Windows 10 Home laptop earlier. When I rebooted, it told me my organisation requires me to change my PIN and will no longer allow me to use the old one. This is my personal laptop and I am the sole user. Why has it done this? HOw do I stop it from doing this?...
  10. Where are my sticky notes

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are my sticky notes: I have the sticky notes icon on the task bar. When I hover over it my note shows up but when I click on it it does not appear maximized on the desk top. Anyone know what I did wrong or is it a bug? 21819