Windows 10: where is my tool site

Discus and support where is my tool site in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; where is my tool site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-is-my-tool-site/720947b0-3d32-429b-b03c-6abc31d5b0a2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by carolynevans2, Aug 10, 2018.

1. carolynevans2 Win User

where is my tool site

where is my tool site

:)

carolynevans2, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Frederik Long Win User
    snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Dippyskoodlez Win User

where is my tool site

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

If they have a trial, I'll see how good it is *Smile where is my tool site :)

VLC is good for ANY platform!! *Toast :toast:

Dippyskoodlez, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

where is my tool site

1. where is my tool site - Similar Threads - where tool site

2. where has my windows explorer gone and my tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    where has my windows explorer gone and my tool bar: Cannot find windows explorer to allow mw me onto my tool bar? Liz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-has-my-windows-explorer-gone-and-my-tool-bar/8c6fca8a-52c3-4c14-a900-101662bdb445
  3. where is my cursor??????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is my cursor??????: can't find the pointer :( is there a magic key that I inadvertently pressed???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-is-my-cursor/815c30ae-aebc-4af2-9b18-430d0a44fa4d
  4. where is my favorites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is my favorites: where did my favorites go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-is-my-favorites/e55dbf5b-6bf3-4d92-9154-c035c88cf73a
  5. where are my pictures?

in Browsers and Email
    where are my pictures?: *Mad It loads this tiny cloud thingy, double click on the message, still no picture, I have to REPLY to be able to see it, that just ain't right! I tried to look on the help screen, nothing there, I cannot even find the setting for how often I would like it to check my mail.,...
  6. Where's my update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where's my update?: Still haven't received my Threshold 2 update. Anyone know how long I might have to wait? (I'm not one of those whose update is delayed because I installed W10 within the last 31 days.) 30062
  7. Office 2016 fix it tool - where is it

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 fix it tool - where is it: Hi there trying to completely uninstall Office 2016 so I can re-install a new version However clicking on the link to Office 2016 fix it tool just brings up an ad for the surface pro -- and that's from the Ms site. [img] Anybody have a proper link to this tool....
  8. Driver update tools vs. Manufacturer update sites?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver update tools vs. Manufacturer update sites?: My Asus X550CC laptop has 22 outdated drivers, according to Driver Easy (Free) but the Asus support site says my laptop is up to date. Where have these "outdated" manufacturer drivers come from if not from the technobods at Asus? And if so, why arn't they available to me from...
  9. Where are my drawings?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are my drawings?: OK, after a lot of grief, I finally just paid somebody to do the clean install of Win 10 for me... and I got my settings back on my own. But it seems all my files have been spread out all over the place in Win 10! My drawings were all in one place before but now I can't find...
  10. Where's my Snipping Tool? / What are these bouncing "authority" emails

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my Snipping Tool? / What are these bouncing "authority" emails: [Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast AV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player] (1) With the installation of Win10 I lost my very nice Snipping...