where is my tool site

Discus and support where is my tool site in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; where is my tool site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-is-my-tool-site/720947b0-3d32-429b-b03c-6abc31d5b0a2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by carolynevans2, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:43 PM.

1. carolynevans2 Win User

where is my tool site

where is my tool site

:)

carolynevans2, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:43 PM
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

3. Frederik Long Win User
    snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:46 PM
  4. Dippyskoodlez Win User

where is my tool site

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

If they have a trial, I'll see how good it is *Smile where is my tool site :)

VLC is good for ANY platform!! *Toast :toast:

Dippyskoodlez, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:46 PM
Thema:

where is my tool site

1. where is my tool site - Similar Threads - where tool site

2. Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge: I recently went to the browsing history in my Microsoft Edge browser, and there are some sites missing. I went to a site called savethechildren.com through a click thru button on a site called MyPoints so that I could get points for my donation on Saturday, I think it was,...
  3. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc: hello guys i want to create a new user for my kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/i-want-to-add-a-new-user-for-my-kids-in-the-pc/49651e3b-78c9-4351-8a2e-2abb8ec0e92a
  4. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: here is the dilemma, happen after a lighting strike it was worse before but this is what is subsided to [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/f168d730-0e22-40d0-9986-3d96f7e8950a
  5. I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!: I am sick of trying to fix this stupid error. I was able to play games on this laptop before but now when i go on steam and try to play them it gives me this error. [ATTACH] I have tried to "Instal Dierct X again. Checked DxDiag, and checked if my drivers up to date"....
  6. NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER

NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER: NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-sound-on-my-computer/d7bcd5f1-063d-47c6-849c-8cf6b8b67974
  7. My computer can not boot and shut down properly

My computer can not boot and shut down properly: My computer is not starting up and shutting down properly. At first the system started up correctly but I was strangely redirected to a screen that asked me to sign out and sign in again for Windows to work properly I did just that and it was successful. After like 10...
  8. KB890830 update for Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - Aug. 14

in Windows 10 News
    KB890830 update for Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - Aug. 14: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove malicious software from computers running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2008. Microsoft generally releases MSRT monthly as part of...
  9. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/1cfd39dd-64b2-4a25-9548-8d95ac4d6255
  10. MS Asks to connect to Proxy- My Office does not use Proxy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Asks to connect to Proxy- My Office does not use Proxy: This is a recent change- maybe because of updates? It asks me to connect with a proxy- but in my office we have no proxy connection. I can not find where to change the setting anywhere. When I try ti use FF for a intranet site, FF also asks me a loggin to proxy. 1 Now I...