Windows 10: Where is my Win 10 Pro calendar syncing to?

Discus and support Where is my Win 10 Pro calendar syncing to? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have entries in my calendar on my Win 10 Pro desktop computer, and when I tell it to sync it does without error message, but when I try to find where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rafisher1, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Rafisher1 Win User

Where is my Win 10 Pro calendar syncing to?

I have entries in my calendar on my Win 10 Pro desktop computer, and when I tell it to sync it does without error message, but when I try to find where it synced to - nothing.

I log on to win 10 with a pass word, not my MS account, but Win 10 does log onto and accesses my MS account. So I go to my MS Account and select View My Inbox on More Actions drop down, and then select Calendar. Nothing there.

And it says Outlook, but I don't have Outlook on my desktop.

Is that outlook.com and not Office Outlook?

So confusing.

:)

Rafisher1, Apr 6, 2019

2. calendar sync?

IT might be helpful if you describe the steps you're taking to try and sync the calendars. I'm not sure where eMail might come into the picture.

Also describe your goal as clearly as possible. you're trying to sync a calendar on the iPhone with the Calendar App on Win10, not a calendar in an eMail client?

ical seems to be the canonical calendar format for apple - not sure - just a guess.

Slartybart, Apr 6, 2019
  3. s427 Win User
    Google account (mail / calendar) not syncing in Windows 10

I'm having a problem with the default Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10. For a while I was able to sync my Google account emails (Gmail) and calendar in those apps, but about a week ago, it has stopped working: the calendar is empty (no events, and no calendars listed), and the emails that were already synced are still there, but syncing doesn't bring any new email.

I tried deleting my Google account from the mail (or calendar) app, by going to "settings -> accounts", and then re-creating the account. I did that three times. Each time I was able to complete the following steps:

1. enter my Gmail address,
    2. then my Google account password,
    3. then the confirmation code sent by SMS,
    4. and finally got to the screen "Windows would like to..." (permissions listing), on which I clicked "Accept" (obviously).

The first time, I then got a Windows message "Something went wrong", followed by an error code (I didn't write it down).

The second time, I didn't get this error message, so it looked like the account was successfully created (it appeared in my accounts list in the settings of those apps), but nothing was synced: both apps (mail / calendar) remained empty. (I tried syncing manually by clicking the sync button in the mail app: still nothing, even though the app confirmed that it was "up to date".)

For my third attempt, I had found this question, so I went and created an "app password" in my Google account, specifically for those apps. But when I got to the password screen (step 2 described above) and entered this app password instead of my regular account password, I got an error message (from Google) asking me to enter my account password and not an app password. So I did that, and that got me exactly the same result as my second attempt (account created but nothing synced).

I also tried both answers given on the same question (first via "settings > accounts > add account > Other account", and second via "settings > accounts > add account > Advanced setup"), but none of them worked for me (again, account created but nothing synced).

Has anyone experienced the same problems? How can I make this work?

UPDATE: a few months back (early October 2015) I received an email from Microsoft inviting me to "reconnect to Google" (that was the title of the email). I ignored it for a while, but recently followed the steps in this email and now everything seems to be working fine. So I'm guessing that MS somehow fixed whatever bug it was.

s427, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Where is my Win 10 Pro calendar syncing to?

Syncing Win 10 Calendar with Iphone calendar through Icloud

Sorry, Andre. I was mistaken: it did not work. I was looking at a mock entry from Iphone to Win 10 Calendar, which does work. But still no traffic from Win 10 Calendar to Iphone calendar. I did the steps you indicated and it seemed to complete properly.

I will wait for sync items to show up, but am not optimistic.

Any other solutions?

JT

JohnTobin2, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Where is my Win 10 Pro calendar syncing to?

1. Where is my Win 10 Pro calendar syncing to? - Similar Threads - Where Pro calendar

2. Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar: Hi, i noticed that events i put into my windows 10 calendar, which is on my laptop, are no longer syncing with my google calendars which are also on my laptop and more importantly my phone. This means if I only have my phone to look at I'm missing appointments. this sync...
  3. syncing two TB calendars in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    syncing two TB calendars in Win 10: I apologize if this question has been asked before: I have two Win 10 computers in different parts of my house. My main browser is Firefox 86.0 and TB is my mail client 78.8.0. I rarely use Google except for calendars so I am a little confused about just syncing just the two...
  4. syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar: Fir years I have been successfully syncing my calendars - my Windows 10 calendar and my Google calendar - both ways, full functionality. Today I have noticed that my Windows 10 calendar will not send dates/events to my Google calendar, although it works fine Google to Windows...
  5. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Calendar not syncing: I have tried syncing my google calendar with my calendar on my computer Windows 10. I had it synced ok but then I lost all the info and since haven't been able to sync it again - I have tried the fixes suggested on other chats in this site and nothing seems to work....
  6. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar not syncing: [ATTACH] So I have this issue wherein my calendar app it shows the correct things but on the taskbar calendar (in the screenshot) it doesn't show it correctly. Sometimes it will show one of the 3 things or none. How do I get it to work? Calendar app Only shows 1/4 of...
  7. Win 10 Calendar and iCloud Calendar Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Calendar and iCloud Calendar Sync Issue: Hi, I recently installed Windows 10 build 1809 on my iMac (2017) via Boot Camp. Installation went well and for the most part everything works, with one exception; Calendar not syncing using the Win 10 Calendar app. I'm using 2FA for Apple ID and have generated an app...
  8. Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar: Hello, I use live.com for email, Windows 10 for my laptop, and Android for my smart phone. I have some events saved on my Google Calendar and some events saved on my Windows 10 Calendar app. I'd like the two synced so I followed these directions (How to use Google Calendar...
  9. Calendar Sync

Calendar Sync: I'm playing around with the calendar app and can't get it to sync. I have put different reminders in calendar on my desktop, laptop and Win 10 phone. None of the reminders show up on the other devices. Mail works Ok. What do I need to do to get the reminders to show up in all...
  10. calendar sync?

calendar sync?: Does anyone know if there is a way to sync the calendar in 10 with my iphone calendar; or is this something that probably wont happen until way down the line? 3887