Windows 10: Where is my Windows 10 games

Discus and support Where is my Windows 10 games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where is my Windows 10 games? ie free cell, solitaire, spider solitaire, majong titans?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hank51, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Hank51 Win User

Where is my Windows 10 games

Where is my Windows 10 games? ie free cell, solitaire, spider solitaire, majong titans?

:)

Hank51, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Where is my Windows 10 games

Angela Pun, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Where is my Windows 10 games

1. Where is my Windows 10 games - Similar Threads - Where games

2. My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...: Hi,I was having this problem since i got my PC, Where i play Games and it has black lines or outlines in the texture. it only appears on a few textures, I don't know if my GPU is faulty or my ram too low. Here my PC Specifications:Windows 7Intel Core i3-4170Intel HD-44004gb...
  3. My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...: Hi,I was having this problem since i got my PC, Where i play Games and it has black lines or outlines in the texture. it only appears on a few textures, I don't know if my GPU is faulty or my ram too low. Here my PC Specifications:Windows 7Intel Core i3-4170Intel HD-44004gb...
  4. Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.: Somehow lost my Spider Solitaire I have saved scores on and want it back. I still have the Ap, but today I had to sign in, never done that before.I had over 350 games on my score and today after I was made to sign in I was back to 0 as if I had never played before. I'm...
  5. Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.

Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.: Somehow lost my Spider Solitaire I have saved scores on and want it back. I still have the Ap, but today I had to sign in, never done that before.I had over 350 games on my score and today after I was made to sign in I was back to 0 as if I had never played before. I'm...
  6. Certain games refuse to work where everything else does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain games refuse to work where everything else does: HiSo there are 3 games and one specific DLC of one game that refuses to work on my PC and none of them really have anything in common. It's driving me nuts trying to fix it cause nothing I find online has done anything! I've uninstalled drivers, booted into safe mode, clean...
  7. Certain games refuse to work where everything else does

Certain games refuse to work where everything else does: HiSo there are 3 games and one specific DLC of one game that refuses to work on my PC and none of them really have anything in common. It's driving me nuts trying to fix it cause nothing I find online has done anything! I've uninstalled drivers, booted into safe mode, clean...
  8. Certain games refuse to work where everything else does

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Where do microsoft store games download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do microsoft store games download?: I cannot locate a game I downloaded from the Microsoft Store Sniper fury. I search everywhere I knew. I googled and it appears this is not a new issue. Most people had no solution.It was a 3.5 gigabyte file. Where is it?...
  10. Where do microsoft store games download?

Where do microsoft store games download?: I cannot locate a game I downloaded from the Microsoft Store Sniper fury. I search everywhere I knew. I googled and it appears this is not a new issue. Most people had no solution.It was a 3.5 gigabyte file. Where is it?...