Windows 10: Where is my Windows 10 games

Discus and support Where is my Windows 10 games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where is my Windows 10 games? ie free cell, solitaire, spider solitaire, majong titans?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hank51, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Hank51 Win User

Where is my Windows 10 games

Where is my Windows 10 games? ie free cell, solitaire, spider solitaire, majong titans?

:)

Hank51, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Where is my Windows 10 games

Angela Pun, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Where is my Windows 10 games

1. Where is my Windows 10 games - Similar Threads - Where games

2. Game not saving where I stopped playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not saving where I stopped playing: The Word Twister game is not saving to the spot where I left off and I have to replay previous solved puzzles. This just recently started happening. I purposely left the game open for play thinking it was a timing issue for saving to the spot where I left off. That did not...
  3. It says I own the game but I cant find it anywhere, where is it? And dont make it to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It says I own the game but I cant find it anywhere, where is it? And dont make it to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Julius_Lofstrom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzlhrf/it_says_i_own_the_game_but_i_cant_find_it/
  4. Where can i get old games to play on my windows 10 pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i get old games to play on my windows 10 pc?: I wanting old games from the likes of ps1, ps2 and ps3 games on pc version for windows, i am running windows 10 home on my pc with nvidia geforce gtx 1050 graphics card at 8GB ram and i5 Series processor, can anyone recommend a good website for there kind of old games, like...
  5. Where did Windows store install my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did Windows store install my games: I have several drives on my desktop. I got the XBOX pass for PC (beta) or whatever it is called. I wanted to install several games and check them out. So I went through and hit download on them. I thought I selected one of my drives for games, but after the downloads were...
  6. DCP_WATCHDOG_Violation - at the point where I cant play games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DCP_WATCHDOG_Violation - at the point where I cant play games: I've been getting this error for over a year now. It is at the point where I cant play games and which I have a PC for. When ever I try to download a new Driver for my Graphics card while just using the computer, It freezes and goes to the error screen . I have to download a...
  7. Where to start the game in Killer Instinct definitive edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to start the game in Killer Instinct definitive edition?: Hello, I tried out the game pass yesterday for the first time on windows 10 and downloaded Killer Instinct definitive edition - but it just shows me a making of video and artworks and I'm not able to start the game. Just an option to close definitive edition and start Killer...
  8. where to download appx games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where to download appx games: I can't download these large games in xbox app in my pc but appx backups are good but I don;t know where to download them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-appx-games/d6431199-cc35-43bc-98eb-16a6deb7bfc2
  9. My Asus Republic Gaming Laptop is stuck where I can not update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Asus Republic Gaming Laptop is stuck where I can not update: Hello, So my Asus laptop can not seem to update. I have been trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1809 but it seems to not let me. Every time I try I get stuck with a black screen with the Republic of Gamers logo. I have tried updating many times and nothing seems to...
  10. Where to report a video game company in US?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to report a video game company in US?: To be more specific, which public service in USA is authorized to accept reports for video game companies for anethical and illegal actions? I never had to do that before, but now i found a specific company, that hijacks the player's game cash to enforce payment, aka ransom...