Windows 10: Where is my windows 10 pro product key?

Discus and support Where is my windows 10 pro product key? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I didn't get any email from Microsoft team about the product key. I recently purchased Windows 10 pro upgrade from Microsoft store. After installation,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HomanHuang, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Where is my windows 10 pro product key?

I didn't get any email from Microsoft team about the product key. I recently purchased Windows 10 pro upgrade from Microsoft store. After installation, the windows asks me to activate the windows. I don't know where I can find my product key.

Here is the receipt

Order 9940193494​

:)

HomanHuang, Jul 31, 2020

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Where is my windows 10 pro product key?

where is my product key: ?

Hi Bobby,

I realize that you are looking for the product key to activate your copy of Windows 10 Pro. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the error message you get while trying to activate Windows 10?

Suggest you to refer to these articles to check if that helps.

Activation in Windows 10: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12440/windows-10-activation

How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10: How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Where is my windows 10 pro product key?

1. Where is my windows 10 pro product key? - Similar Threads - Where pro product

2. where's my product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where's my product key?: Windows won't acvtivatee on new PC. No produxct key available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-my-product-key/aca3c979-93ae-46c3-8c0b-740ede02cfa8
  3. Where is my Windows 10 Product Key?

Where is my Windows 10 Product Key?: Purchased Windows 10 from store....product key was shown but there was a link that said "install update assistant" and clicked it. This took me to another page and i cannot access the product key ever since. Receipt has not been sent to email, product key has yet to be shown...
  4. Where is my Windows 10 Product Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my Windows 10 Product Key?: Purchased Windows 10 from store....product key was shown but there was a link that said "install update assistant" and clicked it. This took me to another page and i cannot access the product key ever since. Receipt has not been sent to email, product key has yet to be shown...
  5. Where is my Windows 10 Product Key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. product key where is it for windows 7 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key where is it for windows 7 pro: cant find my product key for my update to 10 only found a partial key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-where-is-it-for-windows-7-pro/7d7ddb69-18b8-4fa6-8474-c056d7b61550
  7. product key where is it for windows 7 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key where is it for windows 7 pro: cant find my product key for my update to 10 only found a partial key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-where-is-it-for-windows-7-pro/7d7ddb69-18b8-4fa6-8474-c056d7b61550
  8. Where is my product key?

Where is my product key?: I installed Windows 10 Home on the new pc I built and went to this page to buy a product key to activate it. Or so I thought... It's been over 2 hours and the only email I've received does not contain a product key. There are no options in my order history to get the key or...
  9. Where's my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where's my windows 10 product key?: Where's my windows 10 product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-my-windows-10-product-key/180a0186-578e-4faf-b130-8fd944e3ba52
  10. Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?

Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?: I would like to purchase Windows 10 Pro licenses from Microsoft Online Store for workstations located in Mexico. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-purchase-windows-10-pro-product-key-for/cd2004f6-8882-480f-a2d4-e8773f1fc853"