Windows 10: Where is my windows logo on the taskbar

Discus and support Where is my windows logo on the taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It just disappeared, weird... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Resident-Area7885, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Where is my windows logo on the taskbar

/u/Resident-Area7885, Jun 16, 2022

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jun 16, 2022
  3. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Where is my windows logo on the taskbar

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

Where is my windows logo on the taskbar

1. Where is my windows logo on the taskbar - Similar Threads - Where logo taskbar

2. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?: Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done....
  3. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?: Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done....
  4. Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing: On my PC, the taskbar, including Windows logo, is not showing for one of my Microsoft accounts. Desktop icons are there, plus the ones at the bottom right of the computer. The same account works fine on another computer....
  5. Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing: On my PC, the taskbar, including Windows logo, is not showing for one of my Microsoft accounts. Desktop icons are there, plus the ones at the bottom right of the computer. The same account works fine on another computer....
  6. My Firefox logo disapeared in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Firefox logo disapeared in taskbar: Hi! Today happened something weird. When I open Firefox, it doesn't show the logo, as it was deleted. It happens only with Firefox, and only in the taskbar. Here is an example of what happens. I tried to reset the icon cache, but doesnt work. Any ideas? Thank you very much...
  7. Change the microsoft logo on taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the microsoft logo on taskbar: I just need a way to change the microsoft logo on the taskbar submitted by /u/Licenziato [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ij0lp7/change_the_microsoft_logo_on_taskbar/
  8. Where is my network taskbar icon??

Where is my network taskbar icon??: In my Windows taskbar settings, I have set the network icon to be on--yet it appears neither in the taskbar nor in the screen showing hidden icons. I am connected to a network via my router. Does the icon appear only when my connection is interrupted? How can I get it to...
  9. windows logo icon on taskbar

windows logo icon on taskbar: Hello Anyone, I want to put the windows 10 logo icon on the taskbar and I cannot find this anywhere. Why do I need it you might ask, because think that when there is an upgrade such as 1909 soon it will notify me as it did when I changed from 8.1 to 10. Any help would be...
  10. Where is my customized logo in Settings>System>About

Where is my customized logo in Settings>System>About: Since up dating my system to Windows Home build 14393, 1607, I noticed that I can not add my customized logo to Settings>System>About. This would be set through the OEMInformation registry setting. However, it does appear when I go to the System properties from right click...