Windows 10: Where is my windows product key.

Discus and support Where is my windows product key. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a HP laptop with a retail seller. I have searched all over the box it came in. There is no product key to be found. And I have to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OHdaddytaetae, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Where is my windows product key.

I bought a HP laptop with a retail seller. I have searched all over the box it came in. There is no product key to be found. And I have to activate windows. It is not letting me personalize my desktop. I don't know what to do in this situation. Any answers?

:)

OHdaddytaetae, Jan 13, 2019

2. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Where is my windows product key.

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Where is my windows product key.

1. Where is my windows product key. - Similar Threads - Where product key

2. Where's my product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's my product key?: I recently bought windows 10 pro workstation, order number 5163099350, from the official ms site. I got an email confirming the purchase but no email for the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-my-product-key/73c4b39c-16c4-410c-9356-fe4825477b39
  3. Where's my product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's my product key?: I recently bought windows 10 pro workstation, order number 5163099350, from the official ms site. I got an email confirming the purchase but no email for the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-my-product-key/73c4b39c-16c4-410c-9356-fe4825477b39
  4. Where is my **** product key??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my **** product key??: **** you Bill Gates you greedy bottom ****. You **** pedophile. I hope you die. Also gimi my god damn product key. Thank to the people that aren't bill gates. Plz help me customer support. It's not aimed at you. Just Bill Gates....
  5. Where is my **** product key??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my **** product key??: **** you Bill Gates you greedy bottom ****. You **** pedophile. I hope you die. Also gimi my god damn product key. Thank to the people that aren't bill gates. Plz help me customer support. It's not aimed at you. Just Bill Gates....
  6. where's my product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where's my product key?: Windows won't acvtivatee on new PC. No produxct key available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-my-product-key/aca3c979-93ae-46c3-8c0b-740ede02cfa8
  7. where's my product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where's my product key?: Windows won't acvtivatee on new PC. No produxct key available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-my-product-key/aca3c979-93ae-46c3-8c0b-740ede02cfa8
  8. Where is my product key?

Where is my product key?: I installed Windows 10 Home on the new pc I built and went to this page to buy a product key to activate it. Or so I thought... It's been over 2 hours and the only email I've received does not contain a product key. There are no options in my order history to get the key or...
  9. where is my product key

where is my product key: Where I can find my product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-product-key/2fef532b-e425-4a96-bb1a-5467d466cea0"
  10. where is my product key

where is my product key: Hi, I want to move my Windows 10 to a new computer. I need my product key to activate and I need a compy of windows as my new computer does not have a cd player. 1. Where is my product key? 2. How do I download the new copy? Thank you....