Windows 10: Where is OneDrive

Discus and support Where is OneDrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall OneDrive completely from my personal computer, but although it appears in my list of apps, nothing happens when I click to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GSToussaint, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Where is OneDrive

I am trying to uninstall OneDrive completely from my personal computer, but although it appears in my list of apps, nothing happens when I click to launch the app. The directions I've seen for uninstalling it say to "Click the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar in the lower right corner of your PC desktop." However, it's not there. HELP!

:)

GSToussaint, Oct 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Where is OneDrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Where is OneDrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Where is OneDrive

1. Where is OneDrive - Similar Threads - Where OneDrive

2. Controlling where OneDrive gathers pictures for "Your Memories from this Day" feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controlling where OneDrive gathers pictures for "Your Memories from this Day" feature: Hi,I would like to select which folders one drive uses for my memories notifications. It selects bitmaps or png and I have a separate picture folder that I would like it to select from only.Thank you...
  3. Controlling where OneDrive gathers pictures for "Your Memories from this Day" feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controlling where OneDrive gathers pictures for "Your Memories from this Day" feature: Hi,I would like to select which folders one drive uses for my memories notifications. It selects bitmaps or png and I have a separate picture folder that I would like it to select from only.Thank you...
  4. Controlling where OneDrive gathers pictures for "Your Memories from this Day" feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Files not on hard drive and not on onedrive. Where did they get saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files not on hard drive and not on onedrive. Where did they get saved?: I turned off Onedrive so it was no longer syncing. I saved a bunch of files to my desktop and the laptop won't boot, just beeps. Went to recover the folders from the hard drive and the documents folder under my user name is missing files and has old versions of others. Where...
  6. Files not on hard drive and not on onedrive. Where did they get saved?

Files not on hard drive and not on onedrive. Where did they get saved?: I turned off Onedrive so it was no longer syncing. I saved a bunch of files to my desktop and the laptop won't boot, just beeps. Went to recover the folders from the hard drive and the documents folder under my user name is missing files and has old versions of others. Where...
  7. Files not on hard drive and not on onedrive. Where did they get saved?

8. My student microsoft account was deleted and I don't have an access to OneDrive where I had...

My student microsoft account was deleted and I don't have an access to OneDrive where I had...: Hello, like in my question, my student microsoft account was deleted and all my files on OneDrive are gone. I kept there 80% of my all files, including projects for my current work : I really need them back, quickly. The student email was: *** Email address is removed for...
  9. My student microsoft account was deleted and I don't have an access to OneDrive where I had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My student microsoft account was deleted and I don't have an access to OneDrive where I had...: Hello, like in my question, my student microsoft account was deleted and all my files on OneDrive are gone. I kept there 80% of my all files, including projects for my current work : I really need them back, quickly. The student email was: *** Email address is removed for...
  10. My student microsoft account was deleted and I don't have an access to OneDrive where I had...