Windows 10: Where is "Pause" on OneDrive?

Discus and support Where is "Pause" on OneDrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I get alert to pause, but cannot pause. The menu containing "Pause" is gone. How to pause? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johny w, Dec 27, 2018.

1. johny w Win User

Where is "Pause" on OneDrive?

I get alert to pause, but cannot pause. The menu containing "Pause" is gone. How to pause?

Where is "Pause" on OneDrive? 3c5c4014-784a-48d6-8b7a-26edb9ba6f12?upload=true.png

Where is "Pause" on OneDrive? 570d7f46-b8e3-48e5-ab5b-a5411eeb10aa?upload=true.png

Where is "Pause" on OneDrive? c2c5ff6a-a90a-4be8-a8c0-9508c374186f?upload=true.png

:)

johny w, Dec 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 216776

Manual Download: New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

Brink, Dec 27, 2018
  4. JamesUSA Win User

Pause OneDrive

Me too! Not only that, but the message indicates I am being charged unless I pause onedrive!

JamesUSA, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Where is "Pause" on OneDrive? - Similar Threads - Where Pause OneDrive

2. cannot pause onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot pause onedrive: The googled way I found to pause onedrive:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-cancel-or-stop-sync-in-onedrive-4885c27e-3d89-4d69-be75-2646c71367d3... doesn't work for me. It says to find the Onedrive cloud icon on the task bar and right-click on it. Well, I have...
  3. cannot pause onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot pause onedrive: The googled way I found to pause onedrive:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-cancel-or-stop-sync-in-onedrive-4885c27e-3d89-4d69-be75-2646c71367d3... doesn't work for me. It says to find the Onedrive cloud icon on the task bar and right-click on it. Well, I have...
  4. Where are the directories that are NOT on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the directories that are NOT on OneDrive?: I've been working on this for days--everyone at Microsoft is completely stumped by this. Maybe someone here has the answer!I don't want to use OneDrive for a variety of reasons. However, on my new HP Envy laptop with Office 365 and Windows 11, that is my only option. The...
  5. Where are the directories that are NOT on OneDrive?

Where are the directories that are NOT on OneDrive?: I've been working on this for days--everyone at Microsoft is completely stumped by this. Maybe someone here has the answer!I don't want to use OneDrive for a variety of reasons. However, on my new HP Envy laptop with Office 365 and Windows 11, that is my only option. The...
  6. Where is OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is OneDrive: I am trying to uninstall OneDrive completely from my personal computer, but although it appears in my list of apps, nothing happens when I click to launch the app. The directions I've seen for uninstalling it say to "Click the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the...
  7. I pause onedrive but it doesn't stay paused

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I pause onedrive but it doesn't stay paused: I pause onedrive for 24 hours but it restarts itself without me doing anything. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pause-onedrive-but-it-doesnt-stay-paused/1b98ba49-4add-4c86-9db0-cf5046a2f21a
  8. Onedrive is pausing - why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive is pausing - why?: I must over and over again start onedrive that is paused by itself. pls explain to me why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-pausing-why/3dbc6aef-ac51-40eb-bfd4-66ea1c9eebe7
  9. How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive

How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive: OneDrive has a useful slideshow feature but there seems to be no way of slowing down the display speed or pausing the display. Am I missing something or is this another product where MS failed to consider how their product would be used? 61601
  10. Pause Syncing in OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pause Syncing in OneDrive in Windows 10: How to: Pause Syncing in OneDrive in Windows 10 How to Pause Syncing in OneDrive in Windows 10 OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service that comes with your Microsoft account. OneDrive is integrated into Windows 10 where you can view, browse, upload, and share the...