Windows 10: Where is print icon for image...window 10

Discus and support Where is print icon for image...window 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I click right button on the image to print but no print icon there?! see this photo - [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hammer999, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Hammer999 Win User

Where is print icon for image...window 10

when I click right button on the image to print but no print icon there?!

see this photo - Where is print icon for image...window 10 6e31f0ff-ac5e-4d1c-b243-a6e99dba7fd3?upload=true.png

:)

Hammer999, Jan 26, 2020

2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jan 26, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Where is print icon for image...window 10

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Where is print icon for image...window 10

1. Where is print icon for image...window 10 - Similar Threads - Where print icon

2. where is icon in oulook app to insert a file or image/capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is icon in oulook app to insert a file or image/capture: i don't use outlook except when writing to MS Support and I use the mail app, not the website. where is the symbol or attachments that i click on to attach something. I don't see it.thank you...
  3. where is icon in oulook app to insert a file or image/capture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is icon in oulook app to insert a file or image/capture: i don't use outlook except when writing to MS Support and I use the mail app, not the website. where is the symbol or attachments that i click on to attach something. I don't see it.thank you...
  4. Where's print in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's print in Windows 11?: OK I just installed Windows 11. I wanted to print one of my pictures to test it. But there's no optionto print in the folder? Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-print-in-windows-11/e2446b54-279a-4288-84a7-10dda1806d6c
  5. Where's print in Windows 11?

Where's print in Windows 11?: OK I just installed Windows 11. I wanted to print one of my pictures to test it. But there's no optionto print in the folder? Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-print-in-windows-11/e2446b54-279a-4288-84a7-10dda1806d6c
  6. Windows 10 image printing error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 image printing error: Hi, I have an interesting error with printing images. Until now everything was fine, but now when I want to print photos from windows in explorer right click and print the printer prints only the right and left size of the photos. I have an Epson L805 printer I did some...
  7. Print Icon

Print Icon: I need the Print Icon to cancel print jobs. It used to be available to me when I accessed it and 8 other icons above the little up arrow on the lower edge of my screen But it has disappeared ! Please help...
  8. windows icon, where is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows icon, where is it?: Hello, windows 10 is up to date on my laptop but I can not find the icon or where to access it from. its not on my list of applications. please help. thank you...
  9. Change Windows 10 Image Printing System

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Windows 10 Image Printing System: I had to update my work windows to 10, was using XP And this image printing system sucks, i can't put on vertical and can't print all images of the folder at once like in WinXP. is there a way to change this system? submitted by /u/rafasantos555 [link] [comments]...
  10. where is the button or icon to print my page on notepad how to ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is the button or icon to print my page on notepad how to ?: please fix my windows 10 notepad . it has no place to print . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-button-or-icon-to-print-my-page-on/230a8560-b475-465b-923d-ca9a8b985cd3