Windows 10: Where is Purple Place for Windows 10

Discus and support Where is Purple Place for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help! I just remembered Purple Place and my childhood memories were revived. I NEED to relive this game. Is there any way I can possibly get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sadie___, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Sadie___ Win User

Where is Purple Place for Windows 10

Please help! I just remembered Purple Place and my childhood memories were revived. I NEED to relive this game. Is there any way I can possibly get this game for Windows 10?

:)

Sadie___, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Where is Purple Place for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Where Purple Place

2. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Purple screen: Hi, whenever i try to turn on my laptop which is a Lenovo g575an oldie but a goodie it shows the basic Lenovo screen with the meanings of two function keys, then my screen goes black for a while, then it turns a sort of light purplecheck picture attatched and it only just...
  3. Where to place the Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to place the Media Creation Tool: Ok, I use tethering/hotspot for my Studio Computer for internet. I need to use the Media Creation Tool. When I down it. Where should I put it? On my Desktop? Should I place it on the USB Flash Drive? And if not, when using the Media Creation Tool when I select USB drive will...
  4. purple screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    purple screen: After when I updated my win10 to 1903 version, my screen turned to purple. I tried to update the driver through GeForce Experience but it did not help. I use the NIVDIA. Everyone says it is due to the version of win10 cannot match NIVDIA new driver. What should I do ? P.S....
  5. I want to know where is this place?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to know where is this place?: I want to know where is this place? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-where-is-this-place/e3c518c9-de22-4ef9-b06d-0278f8c42d05
  6. im looking for purple place game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im looking for purple place game: want to find purple place game for win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-looking-for-purple-place-game/c00768de-1261-408a-833e-143d2ab8fcfb
  7. Windows 10 Purple Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Purple Wallpaper: Here a Wallpaper that i made on Photoshop. its simple And Purple. if you like it You can use it. Enjoy! 87594
  8. Where are application error event reports placed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are application error event reports placed?: I have an application (FahCore_a7.exe) failing. The event Windows log for the application failure shows: Faulting application name: FahCore_a7.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x57e1e600 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.15063.608, time stamp: 0x8274fd8b...
  9. 'Where To Next'. Is this a risky place to browse.

in Windows 10 Support
    'Where To Next'. Is this a risky place to browse.: If I click 'New Tab' in MS Edge I get presented with a long page of current news items etc. Occasionally I'll scroll down and have a look, sometimes clicking on anything interesting. Twice in the last couple of days I've had odd things happen. One clickable item seemed to...
  10. Where are 'Favorites' and 'Recent places' in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are 'Favorites' and 'Recent places' in file explorer?: Much as I like Windows 10 (despite an unnecessarily difficult installation), I'm horrified to find that they have apparently abandoned the 'Favorites' and 'Recent places' folders - which I used constantly and had grown to love. Are they hiding them somewhere? Is there a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purble place on windows 10 lenovo

2. windows purple place

3. purple place windows 10

4. purple place for win 10