Windows 10: Where is "send to" sending my stuff?

Discus and support Where is "send to" sending my stuff? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While I use Chrome on my laptop, when I right-click, there's an option that says "Send to DESKTOP-BDAFMEL." What is "DESKTOP-BDAFMEL" and how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by frostylee, Sep 25, 2019.

1. frostylee Win User

Where is "send to" sending my stuff?

While I use Chrome on my laptop, when I right-click, there's an option that says "Send to DESKTOP-BDAFMEL."

What is "DESKTOP-BDAFMEL" and how can I find out what it is? Additionally, how can I get it to not have this as an option? I keep clicking it by accident.

I don't have a computer, just a laptop. I've never connected with any other computers that share this wifi with me. What do I do?

screenshot for reference:

Where is "send to" sending my stuff? e39e37d1-b6bf-4182-83ae-58537effe6a6?upload=true.png

:)

frostylee, Sep 25, 2019
  2. 56Kruiser Win User

Laptop updated to 1809. Can't get WOL to send out...

Not sure the topic is exactly accurate. Here's the story:

• Have been successful sending WOL to 2 other PCs in the house
    • Had problems with laptop and sent to HP. They upgraded it to 1809
    • Now when I send WOL packets the other PCs will not wake up

Given that it was working fine on those PCs before, and the noted changes are to the PC sending the packet, I'm assuming that my sending PC needs something configured.

My searches on WOL only find stuff about setting it up on the remote PC so it will wake up.

Any suggestions about why my sending PC is not sending?

56Kruiser, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    right click send to

What are you trying to send to where?

Edwin, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Wood Win User

right click send to

How do I add right click send to for items not in the list.

Thema:

1. Where is "send to" sending my stuff? - Similar Threads - Where send sending

2. Email will not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  3. where to send minidump files for computer crash?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where to send minidump files for computer crash?: A new security update loaded yesterday Windows successfully installed the following update: Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.315.189.0 Since then I have been getting repeated crashes. This needs to be fixed ASAP because I...
  4. "send to" not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "send to" not working: whenever I right click on a file and hover over the "send to" option nothing appears. It is just a blank bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-to-not-working/9ebea74a-a92b-4802-9314-7b202848030f"
  5. PROBLEMS WITH SEND TO

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEMS WITH SEND TO: I am unable to right click on my mouse to get the send to, i.e. fax recipient, compressed file. It stopped working this week. I did not do anything different. I tried to look up send to compressed file and it opens in Word....
  6. Add to SEND

Add to SEND: Would like to add Personal Cloud WD to SEND TO … how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-to-send/cc970b98-c84e-45b7-bb0a-4c695c36d600
  7. Send my stuff to ONE DRIVE instead of computer

Send my stuff to ONE DRIVE instead of computer: Why the hell would they send my important stuff to one drive instead of my computer?????? Then send me messages that is over full and when I delete stuff.... MY GODDAMN DOCUMENTS from ONE DRIVE to stop messages... its gone.... not on my system... GONE.... what the **** is...
  8. Send error

Send error: I'm using Windows10 and keep getting a message giving "Send error" the offending e-mail gets put into Drafts. Whats strange is if i open the draft and forward the message on to the original addressee it sends it no problem. Any ideas? not got a clue and it doesn't do it every...
  9. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892
  10. Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook: Today, we are excited to announce the ‘Send-as’ and Send-on-behalf of feature for groups in Outlook, which brings you one step closer to turning your email into a great customer support solution. With the new ‘Send as’ and ‘Send on behalf of’ feature, members of the group...