Windows 10: where is sent in email

Discus and support where is sent in email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; where is sent in e-mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-sent-in-email/04bf88f4-8631-4998-a65b-dc1e25ad4aca Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DAVIDJOHNSONll, Apr 27, 2021.

1. where is sent in email

where is sent in e-mail

:)

DAVIDJOHNSONll, Apr 27, 2021
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    email sent to drafts

Hello Mayolo,

This issue may have occurred due to an email account conflict or an application issue. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What version of Outlook application are you using? Is it Office 365 or Outlook 2016?
    • About the emails saved in your Draft folder, please check if they were received on the recipient’s side. Also, can you see the sent emails in your
      Sent Items folder if they were sent?
    • What specific email account are you using? Is it Gmail, Outlook, etc.?
    • Have you tried deleting some unnecessary emails on your email folders?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    run an Office repair
    on your Outlook application to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Apr 27, 2021
  4. roy111 Win User

where is sent in email

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

You just should use the email BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), this way no one will be able to see other 's address
    and the answer will be only available to you.

roy111, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

where is sent in email

1. where is sent in email - Similar Threads - where sent email

2. Decrypting sent emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decrypting sent emails: Hello, for some reason I had encryption capabilities on my 365 account for a while. I encrypted and sent a few sensitive emails. Encryption then disappeared as an option. My email host GoDaddy has no explanation for how I had encryption. I now need to decrypt the emails I...
  3. Decrypting sent emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decrypting sent emails: Hello, for some reason I had encryption capabilities on my 365 account for a while. I encrypted and sent a few sensitive emails. Encryption then disappeared as an option. My email host GoDaddy has no explanation for how I had encryption. I now need to decrypt the emails I...
  4. emails sent on website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    emails sent on website: Hi all, Whenever I send an email from a website I use Thunderbird for most email., it obviously does not go to the sent box. Are these mails retrievable? I use Win 10. Thanks, Jim...
  5. cant sent emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant sent emails: Hello I have just today installed Windows 10 after using Windows, now have a problem sending emails, but I am still receiving them ok. I am using Microsoft Office Outlook as my email provider and my emails are stuck in the outbox and will not be sent. Can anybody help...
  6. Attachments not sent in emails

Attachments not sent in emails: Just like in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/all/attachments/2908a724-3a64-431f-825b-0960974c8957 I have the same problem. I send emails but the attachments - that I KNOW are there - don't send. They are removed from the email, which is then...
  7. Sent emails are missing...

Sent emails are missing...: Hello All, I have lost all of my sent emails in the mail and calendar app, and when I send new emails, they are not showing up in the sent folder. I have: -read and tried every suggestion in the forum -connected with a Support person who took control of my computer and...
  8. Can't find sent emails in the sent box

Can't find sent emails in the sent box: Not all sent emails are shown in the sent box so I don’t know if they were received or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-sent-emails-in-the-sent-box/1f455a28-6a8a-49c8-a2f7-d06e630cd276
  9. sent emails folder

sent emails folder: How do I get Windows Mail, not Outlook.com, to send or log my Sent emails. At the moment they are sent but there is no record in either Sent or Sent Itmes folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-emails-folder/d4ab3fa9-df92-4824-818b-efc3aa879da1
  10. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...