Windows 10: Where is Task View.exe located?

Discus and support Where is Task View.exe located? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to show the Task View button on my second monitor taskbar using DisplayFusion. 16782 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dick Jagger, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Where is Task View.exe located?

I want to show the Task View button on my second monitor taskbar using DisplayFusion.

:)

Dick Jagger, Aug 15, 2015

2. Where is "Task View" located on my pc with Windows 10?

Where is "Task View" located on my pc with Windows 10?

I need to find the path to the "Task View.EXE" (or whatever is called the executable app for Task View), thanks!

jorbrunete, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Leonivek Win User
    Where is "Task View" located on my pc with Windows 10?

Check out this post: How to activate TaskView with Hot Corners in Windows 10

It uses AutoHotKey and HotCorners to achieve exactly what you want. Works perfectly. Where is Task View.exe located? :)

Leonivek, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Where is Task View.exe located?

1. Where is Task View.exe located? - Similar Threads - Where Task View

2. Task View

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  3. Task bar & task view

Task bar & task view: The task view I get is all the pages I visited the size of business cards dont like that how do I change it . Hope some one gets what I'm saying Microsoft did an update as usual all that I was used to got changed...
  4. Task View

Task View: I am trying clear items from the Task View screen. Some Items can be removed without a problem. However, others just darken out and will not remove. Is there a solution to this problem?...
  5. task view

task view: how do I remove task view from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/task-view/7b730baf-6cef-485e-ba69-c53540f7266a
  6. Task View

Task View: After latest windows10 update, I am seeing a scroll bar in "Task View". Please let me know how can I disable that scroll bar, which is not required for me....
  7. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  8. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639
  9. Task view

in Windows 10 Support
    Task view: I just recently did a clean install.....all is working fine, no issues. What I noticed and this is the first I've seen of it, just never thought to look in there before. Task view is showing Malwarebytes. I've never used the task view option before.....before and after clean...
  10. Where are my disabled tasks located in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are my disabled tasks located in Win 10?: Guys, I just got a Win 10 computer, and I am in the process of starting to prep it for moving all my old files over from my XP computer (using PCmover). One of the things PCmover told me to do was go into Win 10's Task Scheduler and disable the tasks under the Active...