Windows 10: Where is the Ad Blocker?

Discus and support Where is the Ad Blocker? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Running Win10. Version: 10.0.18362 Build 18362 When certain sites are accessed the message appears that I can't watch due to Ad Blocker. Now I don't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nithig, Dec 5, 2019.

1. nithig Win User

Where is the Ad Blocker?

Running Win10. Version: 10.0.18362 Build 18362

When certain sites are accessed the message appears that I can't watch due to Ad Blocker.
    Now I don't know where this Ad Blocker is ... so can't turn it off for these sites.

Does Win 10 have a built-in Ad Blocker?
    Where would I look to find an Ad Blocker?

Thanks,

:)

nithig, Dec 5, 2019

2. Ad blockers

my friend is having problems with pop up flash ads, it's a virus but his anti-virus (nod 32) can not find anything, so do any of you know good ad blockers running in IE 7 as he really doesn't want to run firefox because his PC goes crazy, otherwise suggest another anti-virus program that would be good and able to find the virus, however it would have to be free.

crazy pyro, Dec 5, 2019
  3. free ad blocker

recommend a good free ad blocker.

Ads, banner, flashes are making my surfing speed slow. I need an ad blocker but I dont have money. is there any good but free ad blocker?

HiddenStupid, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Where is the Ad Blocker?

how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

> how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer like the one I have on google chrome

I think I don't know any extension that is called "ad blocker pro". Is that really the correct name?

Personally, I use and recommend the browser extension/add-on uBlock Origin which is much more than an advertisment blocker.

Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Where is the Ad Blocker?

1. Where is the Ad Blocker? - Similar Threads - Where Blocker

2. where did all my album art go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where did all my album art go: Missing all my album art,after upgraded froe window 10 to window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-all-my-album-art-go/2ed6e614-f210-4341-8440-5e0a500923d5
  3. where did all my album art go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where did all my album art go: Missing all my album art,after upgraded froe window 10 to window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-all-my-album-art-go/2ed6e614-f210-4341-8440-5e0a500923d5
  4. where do I turn on CEC on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I turn on CEC on computer: hello everyone,I searched on internet how to turn on my tv with my computer but everywhere I go I just saw something about CEC but I can't find how turn it on on my computer.I would be glad if someone could help me...
  5. where do I turn on CEC on computer

where do I turn on CEC on computer: hello everyone,I searched on internet how to turn on my tv with my computer but everywhere I go I just saw something about CEC but I can't find how turn it on on my computer.I would be glad if someone could help me...
  6. where is popup blocker controls..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is popup blocker controls..?: Google Chrome, one of the most popular web browsers globally, provides a smooth and efficient online experience. However, the occasional intrusion of pop-up ads can disrupt your browsing flow. In this blog post, we'll guide you through the steps on how to stop Chrome pop-ups,...
  7. where is popup blocker controls..?

where is popup blocker controls..?: Google Chrome, one of the most popular web browsers globally, provides a smooth and efficient online experience. However, the occasional intrusion of pop-up ads can disrupt your browsing flow. In this blog post, we'll guide you through the steps on how to stop Chrome pop-ups,...
  8. where is popup blocker controls..?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Where the ad blockers are hidden?

in Browsers and Email
    Where the ad blockers are hidden?: Hello, Im using the latest versions of Win10 (v. 20H2 Build 19042.685 - 64 bits) and Chrome. Where my ad blockers are hidden? If I click on the 3 vertical dots (top right of Chrome) choose more tools then extensions no ad blocks are shown! Well then, why lots of sites ask...
  10. Where is pop-up blocker?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is pop-up blocker?: Where is pop-up blocker? Where do I list ad companies I want to block. I set my restriction level at medium and I added AdBocker which wants to reject eBay/Rakuten. But I think I'm getting "safe ads" which aren't supposed to intrude on my page but they cover up part of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ad blocker where it is