Windows 10: Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

Discus and support Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot find the "at" sign on the Spanish keyboard layout on my Surface Book. I am currently on a US layout keyboard but to type special spanish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tracealace, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

I cannot find the "at" sign on the Spanish keyboard layout on my Surface Book. I am currently on a US layout keyboard but to type special spanish characters I switch to the spanish keyboard layout in software. I was just wondering where the symbol is as in the Spanish layout it is not just Shift and 2 at the same time.

:)

tracealace, Sep 26, 2018

2. @ Sign on Spanish Keyboard

Hello,

As a team we just uploaded to Windows 8. A coworker types in English and Spanish. When he's in Word, he prefers to type with the Spanish keyboard, but the keyboard has changed. Anyone have a new manual for using the keyboard?

We're particularly interested in how to do the @ sign in Word.

Thank you!

SameProblemWU, Sep 26, 2018
  3. @ Sign on Spanish Keyboard

Weird. I just downloaded the Spain Spanish keyboard and couldn't find it as well.

4. Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

@ Sign on Spanish Keyboard

Erdeslawe,

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately it's not. The " key is { and [ with shift. I tested every key normally and with Shift and can't find it. We have it set on Dominican Republic Spanish. Maybe that's the issue? What type of Spanish keyboard
    do you have it set on when you get @ for "?

Thema:

Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

1. Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard - Similar Threads - Where sign spanish

2. Spanish Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish Keyboard: I had to install the Spanish language pack for my college Spanish course, yet when I go to type accented letters the Spanish keyboard does not work. I have tried the ctrl+ apostrophe ' + vowel but it does not work. How can I type accented letters on my laptop?...
  3. Need help to make a layout for an American keyboard to work as a spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help to make a layout for an American keyboard to work as a spanish keyboard: As the title says i need help to revamp or to make a layout for an american keyboard i just got, i want to make the symbols (< and >) without having to switch the language EVERY TIME, i had been digging to much on the internet but i can't seem to find anything, i always had...
  4. Spanish keyboard for Windows 10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spanish keyboard for Windows 10 laptop: I have Microsoft 10 laptop. I want a Spanish keyboard. I have gone to setting into language, selected keyboard for Spanish. Still I am unable to get the Spanish accents. Have been trying for days. Nothing works. Can someone help me...
  5. Spanish keyboard @ symbol: how to

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spanish keyboard @ symbol: how to: I am using an 850 wireless keyboard and it has the @ symbol on the same key as Q, yet it is not located above Q, it is below, and white, not blue, so the FN key doesn't work to produce the symbol. I've tried all the other keys plus the Q but nothing seems to work... [IMG]...
  6. spanish to english

spanish to english: just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-to-english/d0f15356-260a-4758-8427-6b13f9d869e5
  7. Spanish keyborad

Spanish keyborad: Hi, I have a spanish keyboard on my laptop, and recently had Windows 10 reinstalled after having some issues. I would like to know how to stop the sguiggly red lines from appearing every time I type. It is doing it as I am typing this message. I have tried changing the...
  8. Trouble with Central America Spanish keyboard setting

Trouble with Central America Spanish keyboard setting: Impossible to find My physical keyboard is Spanish for Central America. Two options on Windows 10 are given. Option 1 is "Spanish". Option 2 is "Spanish Variation". With both options, when I type, the output is incorrect with many keys. When selecting those options, the...
  9. Spanish querty keyboard.

Spanish querty keyboard.: New ASUS laptop today. I can't get it set up because although it is in English language, I can't find out how to operate the @ key. Any help much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-querty-keyboard/37953ca6-1d2c-401d-b109-414f24425159
  10. spanish!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    spanish!!!: hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish. i have looked at all the help videos and although i have changed language to ingles it doesnt change anything..its nearly impossible to change anything as i dont...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is et on the spanish keyboard

2. where do I find the at sign on the spanish on screen keyboard

3. at siogn on spanish keyboard

4. where is the atsign on keyboard spanish