Windows 10: Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

Discus and support Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot find the "at" sign on the Spanish keyboard layout on my Surface Book. I am currently on a US layout keyboard but to type special spanish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tracealace, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

I cannot find the "at" sign on the Spanish keyboard layout on my Surface Book. I am currently on a US layout keyboard but to type special spanish characters I switch to the spanish keyboard layout in software. I was just wondering where the symbol is as in the Spanish layout it is not just Shift and 2 at the same time.

:)

tracealace, Sep 26, 2018

2. @ Sign on Spanish Keyboard

Hello,

As a team we just uploaded to Windows 8. A coworker types in English and Spanish. When he's in Word, he prefers to type with the Spanish keyboard, but the keyboard has changed. Anyone have a new manual for using the keyboard?

We're particularly interested in how to do the @ sign in Word.

Thank you!

SameProblemWU, Sep 26, 2018
  3. @ Sign on Spanish Keyboard

Weird. I just downloaded the Spain Spanish keyboard and couldn't find it as well.

4. Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

@ Sign on Spanish Keyboard

Erdeslawe,

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately it's not. The " key is { and [ with shift. I tested every key normally and with Shift and can't find it. We have it set on Dominican Republic Spanish. Maybe that's the issue? What type of Spanish keyboard
    do you have it set on when you get @ for "?

Thema:

Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

1. Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard - Similar Threads - Where sign spanish

2. Repeated accents on installed Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated accents on installed Spanish keyboard: I use the spanish keyboard Spain layout on a daily basis. When using it, I should be able to press an accent key eg [ ´ ] or [ ¨ ] or [ ` ] , then press the letter eg [a] or [e] or [u], and an accented character should appear on the screen eg á or ë or ù.When using the...
  3. Repeated accents on installed Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated accents on installed Spanish keyboard: I use the spanish keyboard Spain layout on a daily basis. When using it, I should be able to press an accent key eg [ ´ ] or [ ¨ ] or [ ` ] , then press the letter eg [a] or [e] or [u], and an accented character should appear on the screen eg á or ë or ù.When using the...
  4. English dictionary on the Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English dictionary on the Spanish keyboard: I have been learning Spanish, so I installed the Spanish keyboard on my computer but quickly realized that it has the English dictionary and puts red lines under all of my words. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. English dictionary on the Spanish keyboard

English dictionary on the Spanish keyboard: I have been learning Spanish, so I installed the Spanish keyboard on my computer but quickly realized that it has the English dictionary and puts red lines under all of my words. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard: I am using a laptop bought in the USA which had an English keyboard and has Windows 10 Home Edition in English. Now, the laptop's keyboard got stuck & damaged. As a result I have been forced to use an external USB keyboard.The problem being that here I can only get Spanish...
  7. Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard

Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard: I am using a laptop bought in the USA which had an English keyboard and has Windows 10 Home Edition in English. Now, the laptop's keyboard got stuck & damaged. As a result I have been forced to use an external USB keyboard.The problem being that here I can only get Spanish...
  8. Spanish Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish Keyboard: I had to install the Spanish language pack for my college Spanish course, yet when I go to type accented letters the Spanish keyboard does not work. I have tried the ctrl+ apostrophe ' + vowel but it does not work. How can I type accented letters on my laptop?...
  9. Spanish keyboard @ symbol: how to

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spanish keyboard @ symbol: how to: I am using an 850 wireless keyboard and it has the @ symbol on the same key as Q, yet it is not located above Q, it is below, and white, not blue, so the FN key doesn't work to produce the symbol. I've tried all the other keys plus the Q but nothing seems to work... [IMG]...
  10. Spanish querty keyboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish querty keyboard.: New ASUS laptop today. I can't get it set up because although it is in English language, I can't find out how to operate the @ key. Any help much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-querty-keyboard/37953ca6-1d2c-401d-b109-414f24425159

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is et on the spanish keyboard

2. where do I find the at sign on the spanish on screen keyboard

3. at siogn on spanish keyboard

4. where is the atsign on keyboard spanish