Windows 10: Where is the auto shutdown feature?

Discus and support Where is the auto shutdown feature? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So, I was just looking through my power settings and I can't seem to find a way to shut down my PC after a certain amount of time. There's an option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by joeo sullivan, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Where is the auto shutdown feature?

So, I was just looking through my power settings and I can't seem to find a way to shut down my PC after a certain amount of time.

There's an option to turn off the display, and an option to sleep, but no option to shut down.

Have Microsoft removed this feature?

If so, then why?

Am I just dumb that I can't find it?

:)

joeo sullivan, Aug 25, 2019

2. auto shutdown

Still not helpful with the steps given above. I cannot find the auto shutdown problem.

I believe my Dell Unit has been installed with Advance System Care 9 with its auto shutdown but it was already uninstalled can no longer identify what makes it auto shutdown still.

Charm Yap-Bagasbas, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Where is the auto shutdown feature?

Windows 10 Mobile Auto Shutdown

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

There is no feature that allows to schedule an auto shutdown. I suggest you to check in Windows Store for the app which satisfies your requirement.

If not, I would like to request you to post you feedback in the Windows 10 Feedback app.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Where is the auto shutdown feature?

1. Where is the auto shutdown feature? - Similar Threads - Where auto shutdown

2. Auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto shutdown: Lost again two days of crunching numbers because of MS's stupid decision to reboot my computer overnight for an auto update which failed anyway .I stopped hoping that they will hire competent managers anytime soon. Instead, I wonder when there will be a real company that will...
  3. Auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto shutdown: Lost again two days of crunching numbers because of MS's stupid decision to reboot my computer overnight for an auto update which failed anyway .I stopped hoping that they will hire competent managers anytime soon. Instead, I wonder when there will be a real company that will...
  4. Auto shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Auto Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Shutdown: Is they a way to shut down my windows 10 computer every night at 11pm? I do not have a password to log into windows and sometimes the computer is in sleep mode at that time. Is there a way to do this with these things going on. Tried different programs but nothing seems to...
  6. Shutdown timer feature?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutdown timer feature?: Is there a way to make my Windows 10 PC shut down in a few hours? I use it to stream my Plex to my TV when I go to bed. But I don't want it to stay on all night. Is there a shutdown timer feature somewhere? submitted by /u/teutonicnight99 [link] [comments]...
  7. Auto shutdown after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto shutdown after login: My friend's desktop just shuts itself down after a minute of login. Tried blowing dust out, cleaning ram, nothing works. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Vendetta_47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e868cs/auto_shutdown_after_login/
  8. Auto lockscreen feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto lockscreen feature: I had that feature where the lockscreen changes automatically and asks you if you like what you see. One day I went to my start menu/personalization/lockscreen and chose a picture for my lockscreen. Now I would like to have that auto feature back and I don't know how to get...
  9. Auto lockscreen feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto lockscreen feature: I had that feature where the lockscreen changes automatically and asks you if you like what you see. One day I went to my start menu/personalization/lockscreen and chose a picture for my lockscreen. Now I would like to have that auto feature back and I don't know how to get...
  10. window 10 auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 auto shutdown: How do I change the auto shut down on window 10. I would like it to stay on for 30 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-auto-shutdown/2def7243-e1d8-49ae-97e5-a44aba5111b2