Windows 10: where is the brightness slider??

Discus and support where is the brightness slider?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I havent been able to find the brightness slider in windows 10. I googled and it said click on the notifications icon and it is meant to be there but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Asualia, May 27, 2019.

1. Asualia Win User

where is the brightness slider??

I havent been able to find the brightness slider in windows 10. I googled and it said click on the notifications icon and it is meant to be there but its not so I had a look in the display settings and its not there either. If i click on Do you have a question>change screen brightness It just opens a browser and takes me to a page that says click on notifications. I ended up having to buy an app to do it. I cant believe that something so basic can possibly be missing or so ridiculously difficult to find. I recently switched from Mac to PC and so far Im missing many features that Mac has. Even such basic things as the help menu within adobe applications is not available in windows.

:)

Asualia, May 27, 2019
  2. fox-4x4 Win User

Windows 10 brightness slider?

not only 25% step is a problem. As in Windows 8.1 i need a slider to reduce brightness in my surface 3. It was very helpful when i take tablet at night after day use with 50% brightness. Now i must break my eyes when switching 50% to 75 then to 100. Please
    make back brightness slider (

fox-4x4, May 27, 2019
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, May 27, 2019
  4. where is the brightness slider??

Super Battery Saver with BRIGHTNESS SENSITIVITY SLIDER

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What do you exactly mean by "Brightness slider"? Are you using any software to control brightness?

• Where exactly are you trying to change the brightness?

• Do you want to change the brightness from the lock screen?

• Are you suggesting to have an option to change brightness from the lock screen?

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 27, 2019
Thema:

where is the brightness slider??

1. where is the brightness slider?? - Similar Threads - where brightness slider

2. Where's the Slider to adjusst brightness for external display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's the Slider to adjusst brightness for external display?: So, i am running windows 11 22621.1992 on a Desktop PCand i have no idea where's the brightness slider for my external Display Monitor in Windows...
  3. Where's the Slider to adjusst brightness for external display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's the Slider to adjusst brightness for external display?: So, i am running windows 11 22621.1992 on a Desktop PCand i have no idea where's the brightness slider for my external Display Monitor in Windows...
  4. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  5. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  6. brightness slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness slider: brand new computor out of the box, tried to adjust the brightness slider and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/8e4678e2-5b2a-48e9-a419-4675e5262856
  7. Where is the Brightness slider

Where is the Brightness slider: is this some kind of Joke? who the hell think of this concept of removing the slider? any legal reasons for some reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-brightness-slider/9aaabcfc-8741-43a4-b82b-39e13d469161
  8. Where has the screen brightness slider gone

Where has the screen brightness slider gone: Windows 10 .Unable to adjust screen brightness. Used device manager which advises that a slider should be available in the Action Centre. Not there. Updated screen drivers to no effect. See that other have this problem. HELP, will need dark glasses soon....
  9. brightness slider

brightness slider: does the brightness slider in the notification box work for desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/3993d617-f404-4532-b90c-92941d26af92
  10. Brightness slider

Brightness slider: I have a brightness slider I the middle of my home screen - how do I remove this please? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/80e42558-aa32-41cf-8473-e928a2275ee0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn brightness slider on windows

2. Turn on the brightness slider

3. screen brightness doesnt change

4. brightness slider missing,
  5. where is the brightness slider